Replies by Lisa81

Replies 1 - 10

I get them too before af. Unfortunately, pretty much all of the pregnancy symptoms are also af symptoms.

12 years ago
Reply to i am 8/9 dpo, i noticed tonight my nippels have got little bumps on them and there is also a

Public

Same thing happened to me. Last real period was 8/22, pretty sure I ovulated on 9/3 had a ton of symptoms following that. Took a test on 9/16 bfn. On 9/17 thought my period was coming but it was so light I didn't even need a pantiliner. Haven't taken another test or been to the doctor, just waiting to see how my next period is.

I have had an ovarian cyst a few months ago but that completely stopped my period for 2 months, I never spotted.

Good luck and please let us know if you find out what's going on.

12 years ago
Reply to OH MY GOD!!! Still now period!

Public

Advertisement

Could just be pms symptoms. Try to wait until you missed your period to test, it's hard but it will save you money and the letdown if af comes.

12 years ago
Reply to AM I PREGNANT

Public

I am very sorry.
That's why I don't test early. I have three kids and 2 m/c and it never gets easier but I could have avoided knowing about the first one if I never tested early, I just would have thought that my period was a little late.

12 years ago
Reply to I'm so sad right now...:~(

Public

Could be implantation cramps and bleeding, you'll find out soon.
Good luck!

12 years ago
Reply to Pregnancy symptoms?

Public

I never had a positive before my missed period on any of my pregnancies.. It's hard to wait especially when some women on here get a bfp at 10dpo but everyone is different, my sister-in-law didn't get a positive on a few of her pregnancies until she was about 21dpo so do lose hope until af actually arrives.
Good Luck!
I'm 13dpo and I'll be testing tomorrow if af isn't here, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant but it's agony having to wait.

12 years ago
Reply to Best time to test?

Public

I know the feeling. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant with #4. My kids are 7, 5, and 3. I remember some symptoms I had but have no idea when they started. So frustrating, you think we wouldn't have a problem knowing.
I'm about 13 dpo and had bad stabbing cramps on 8 and 9 dpo that I'm hoping was implantatiion and I seem to have all the symptoms so I'm going to test tomorrow morning.

How far along do you think you are?

12 years ago
Reply to i hope im prego!!!

Public

I hope they are. Sounds like what I had at 8-9 dpo. Started at night, finally got some sleep and, then picked back up the following morning for awhile. The rest of the day my low abdomen was so tender and at 12 dpo I am still getting mild cramps. I'm planning on testing on Saturday so we'll see. If it wasn't implantation I don't know what else it would be and it's an odd time for me to have any type of cramps especially painful stabbing ones. I've had 3 pregnancies and don't remember ever having this before but I had different symptoms with each one.

It would be great to hear if anyone experienced this and was pregnant.

12 years ago
Reply to Implantation cramps? Yellow discharge?!

Public

You should take a test just to be sure. Several months ago I missed my period (actually two) and was having pregnancy symptoms but it ended up being an ovarian cyst. My doctor didn't want to see me until I missed a second period since missing one is normal but if are concerned you should give them a call.

12 years ago
Reply to AM I PREGNANT ?

Public

Nope, if it's positive you are pregnant. Congrats!

12 years ago
Reply to 2 LINES INSTANTLY! BFP?

Public