Community post

Question

AM I PREGNANT ?

I THINK I MAY BE PREGNANT I HAVE BEEN DISCHARGING ALOT BUT ITS A CLEAR LIKE FLUID I AM 14 DAYS LATE ON MY PERIOD AND IVE BEEN HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS SUCH AS NASUEA HEARTBURN AND TIREDNESS . COULD I BE PREGNANT ? I TOOK A TEST BUT IT WAS NEGATIVE BUT THAT WAS ALMOST 2 WEEKS AGO SHOULD I BE WORRIED AND TAKE ANOTHER ONE OR SHOULD I JUST BRUSH IT OFF .

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi there.. don't brush it off, especially because it's been two weeks since you've taken a test. At the least, I would definitely take a test. Or if you feel more comfortable, you could make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test. Good luck to you!

12 years ago

You should take a test just to be sure. Several months ago I missed my period (actually two) and was having pregnancy symptoms but it ended up being an ovarian cyst. My doctor didn't want to see me until I missed a second period since missing one is normal but if are concerned you should give them a call.

12 years ago

definitely take another test.

12 years ago

i took another test and it was negative should i get a blood test , i just know there are some people who cant tell if there pregnant unless they get a blood test , i was talking to my cousin and she said that blood tests' could be wrong just like a home pregnancy test . i am also going to look into the ovarian cyst , are there ways that you can tell you have one? my only thing is my period is normal it comes at the same time every month and then this month no period. i just dont want to be pregnant and not get the proper care for the baby if i am .

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo