Replies by Jahnisia

Replies 1 - 10

@Gabip86 first let me start by saying Happy birthday.

I also had an HSG done which showed that one of my tubes were blocked. i had surgery due to an ectopic which is probably why the tube is blocked my dr also recommended IVF but i asked him could we try a Laporscopy to unblock the blocked tube . an he agreed he will try that step first. i know how sad an hurt u are because when i got the news i was devastated myself because before my ectopic my fertility WAS NOT an issue. keep hope an ask for other options!! IVF SHOULD be the last resort

6 years ago
Reply to 11 dpo too scared to test-after 8 months ttc

Public

Honestly never heard that the tubal unblocking isn’t done in the US anymore. I have a blocked tube An one ovary which happens to be on the side of the blocked tube .. so I’m going to meet with my dr for next steps being that ALL my test came back with great results

6 years ago

Public

Advertisement

I went to my ob An did all this test as well EVERYTHING for me is normal! Well actually really good . So the only thing interfering is my BLOCKED tube! I go back to the doctor Friday so hopefully they figure out what we can do to unblock it

6 years ago

Public

Wasn't aware that there was a pharmacy test for sperm check .. what's the name?

6 years ago

Public

Yes I will definitely let u know what happens An what I deciede

6 years ago

Public

Thank you so much !! I saw that an also tubal recanalization So I'll be speaking to another dr about both!! Because I feel likes ther is other options

6 years ago

Public

I was reading a lot of people said to get a second opinion I know that there something wrong because before the ectopic I was fertile. So I know the blocked tube is the issue I definitely don't want to have to take the IVF route because I'm hoping there's definitely another option or options

6 years ago

Public

Yes please find out for me !!! That will be great

6 years ago

Public

@zanele really? Because I went to a fertility clinic an he said that's they can do laparscopy An if that's not an option the ivf .. so I'm completely confused !!

6 years ago

Public

The success rate is pretty high for the laparscopy sooo I'm just going off of that before my ectopic my fertility was HIGH so I'm sure I can get pregnant well I know I can I have 2kids already !! An yes ivf is an arm an a leg ! Very costly!! I know it's worth it buuut I can't just spend 14k so I'm hoping the 1st option is an actual option an not IVF.. also my dr said there's a possibility that the other tube can pick up the egg but it hasn't happened so it's like uh I need the blocked tube to b frrreeee

6 years ago

Public