Replies by cinful07

Replies 1 - 10

This will be baby number three.last and final little one for me and my husband..my daughter just turned 2, my son is 6..we just were looking at our kids and decided one more little one...so we started trying a few months ago..just started tracking three cycles ago..started to get worried..I had a procedure last June due to a incomplete mc???????? and grew concerned I had issues stemming from that..(scar tissue) amoung other factors..so this cycle we used opk tests and tracked and well..I was at work and was tempted to test....and jumped for joy in the restroom...sooo super excited...good luck to all..happy healthy babies

7 years ago
Reply to October 2017 Babies

Public

HEY!!!

HAPPY HAPPY(QUE THE BABY DUST VIBES FOR EVERYONE) BEEN TRYING THREE CYCLES AND GOT MY (TESTED 5 TIMES IN THE LAST THREE DAYS) LOL MY PERIOD IS NOT DUE TILL TOMORROW!! BEEN TRYING THREE CYCLES THINK I HAD A CHEMICAL A COUPLE MONTHS AGO :( BUH HOPING FOR A STICKY HEALTHY BABY! TO ALL WHO JUST FOUND OUT OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT TESTED!! EDD OCT 24, 2017 SO JUST ABOUT 4 WEEKS.

7 years ago
Reply to October 2017 Babies

Public

Advertisement

WOULD LIKE TO ADD PRETTY NORMAL CYCLE 29 TO 30 DAY...D DAY IS THE 2ND SAYS MY CALENDAR...

7 years ago
Reply to NEED SOME ADVICE..OPK

Public

ANY ADVICE :( SADDDDDD

7 years ago
Reply to FIRST TIME USING OPK TESTS..

Public

I HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPENING TO ME. THREE DAYS AGO DEF FAINT..BEEN CRAMPING..TODAY IM SPOTTING ASSUMING AF IS SHOWING HER ULGY FACE :( IF IT IS GETTING STRONGER.. THAT IS A GOOD SIGN.I WOULD TEST A FEW DAYS FROM NOW.

7 years ago
Reply to Period but positive test

Public

No more pages