Replies by Mangosta

Replies 1 - 10

Hey Kilobaby1,
I actually concieved this cycle but i ovulated very late. I had a scare of it being an ectopic pregnancy because I was suppose to be 6 weeks according to my lmp, and I went for an ultrasound and all they found was an irregular sac filled with blood or fluid in my uterus. It lookef like a banana shape and it caused me so much stress and worry. They took my beta and my levels were rising and doubling appropriately so they thought that the sac was a pseudo sac which sometimes develops when you have an tubal pregnancy. But in the next few days theu kept scanning me to see what was going on and the irregular sac was being reabsorbed by my body and a normal gestational sac is forming. When i was suppose to ve 6 week's, turns out i was only 4. So thats why they never saw a baby and the irregular fluid filled sac was probably pooled blood from implantation. Well there is now a healthy baby in the sac, we have heard the heart beat and tomorrow i will be 9 weeks pregnant :-)

7 years ago
Reply to Very little (brownish pink tinged cm) on CD 17....could it be implantation bleeding?

Public

Some more good news, on this past monday we saw a yolk sac developing! Yay! And my beta came back at 4641. Everything is progressing normally. I asked the doctor what could have caused the fluid sac that was abnormal which is almost completely gone now, and she said it could have been from implantation. I have a follow up ultrasound on this coming monday and we expect to see a heartbeat and fetal pole! By the grace of God everything is turning out okay. The Dr also dated me at 5.5 weeks on Monday Oct 31th. And according to my LMP I am supposed to be 7 weeks that monday. Talk about a late ovulation!

I just want to say thanks for everyone's response, and keeping my hope alive. It means the world to me! God bless!

7 years ago
Reply to 6 weeks u/s -blood clot inside gestational sac no fetal pole

Public

Advertisement

So I went to my ultrasound this morning, and they said that the fluid filled sac is now being re absorbed by my body (it's just a thin flat line now and much much smaller instead of a large banana shape) and a normal round gestational sac is forming where it should be. So the threat of an ectopic is out the window. My numbers are doubling like they should be, the sac was empty, no yolk sac yet. I have a repeat sono and beta results on Monday. I cant wait! After this nightmare things are looking pretty good! I pray we see a little bean and yolk sac and a heart beat soon!

7 years ago

Public

Yes i will definitely keep updating! I went to tgr ER last night. For pain on my left side, the found a cyst on ny ovary but they said that could have been the corpus luteum which sustains the pregnancy. The sac is very irregular shaped and the doctor thinks that it could still be an ectopic despite the fact the didnt see anything in my tubes, it could still be early. My hcg levels more than doubled, came back at 1153. So that means the pregnancy is progressing, somewhere but not sure where yet. I have a repeat ultrasound on friday and another quant to check my betas. The doctor said pregnancies with irregular sacs have a high chance of ending in miscarriage. They will monitor me closely. I feel okay, just discomfort on my left side at times, and nauseous throughout the day. Soar boobs. The usual preggo symptoms. I'm really praying for a good outcome, but I am ready to accept the worst at this point. Thanks for everyone's insight and support! Means a lot to me!

7 years ago

Public

Update: My beta values were 443, and the follow up ultrasound showed a very irregular fluid filled sac, not as round and distinct as the last time, it looked like a flattened banana. There was no yolk sac or anything inside. My left side (ovary) has been hurting, and with my values so high the dr said that the sac in my uterus could be a pseudo sac and the pregnancy is possibly in my tube - ectopic. I'm terrified and in pain and discomfort. We could not see anything in my tube on the ultrasound because it probably is too early to see anything . So i have a follow up appointment on friday for another ultrasound. Had my betas drawn today will find out what they are tomorrow .

7 years ago

Public

Thank you Tinkey1975, I am really praying that thats all it was! I go back tomorrow for a follow up and we will go from there if there is still no fetal pole or visible heart beat. Trying not to stress, but it's so hard not to :(

7 years ago

Public

UPDATE: CD17: more spotting (pink watery tinged cm) today, tested on htp, BFN.

7 years ago
Reply to Very little (brownish pink tinged cm) on CD 17....could it be implantation bleeding?

Public

No more pages