Replies by owenbird88

Replies 1 - 10

hi did a digital test came back with a bfn :( i live in south east kent,ukive had bloodtestsin the past for this atakes 2weeks drs are so slow here x

13 years ago
Reply to last af was 15th december 2010

Public

just notice i put 69 thats not right lol,was talking to some on and put that it is 53 dpo

13 years ago
Reply to dpo-69! lmp-15th december2010

Public

Advertisement

gunna go this week,im also under the hospital for help but not on any thing as yet,so fingersx

13 years ago
Reply to has this happened to anyone else?

Public

hi ive been ttc for 4years now and have had this many times, its not got to the stage where i dont test anymore unless i really have too,but do a test because the longer you wait the more you may believe you are (im not saying u are or your not) andits harderif that test is a negative, when i have had the symptoms u have had its usually my periodxbut fingers x for you

13 years ago
Reply to Could it be??

Public

hi i have been with my husband 6 years and we have been trying for 4 years with no luck, we have been for endless tests and are both fine its just totally unexplained at the moment, itis every hard todeal with especially when you sister and brother have kids andare both expecting again! i hopesomething worksout for you. xxx

13 years ago
Reply to uncomfortable question and maybe not for everyone but i just want to know if anyone feels the same??

Public

No more pages