Community post

Discussion

dpo-69! lmp-15th december2010

hi all my last af was15th december 2010 and 9 weeks 2 days later still no af,i have done 3 cheap tests and going to buy a digital one tomorrowbut all 3 so far have been bfn :(, i have so many symptoms its unreal ihave nausa,headaches,stuffy nose,twinges and cramps but not like what i get before af, going to the loo at night and more during the day , hot flashes, hasany one else had this, as i have been ttc for 4 years now i have irregula af but never like this my averag cycle is 31 days, is there any one else like this or had this cozifeel like im going out of my mind,if thetest tomorrw is bfn then offto the drs i go for a blood test but i dont wanna wait 2 weeks for the results :( fairy dust to all xnfingers x i will get my BFP soon xx

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

just notice i put 69 thats not right lol,was talking to some on and put that it is 53 dpo

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo