Replies by Haaaleyyyyy

Replies 1 - 10

Hello Hunnyb33!

Currently I am 29 dpo and still bfn. I usually have regular 29 day cycles. I had cramping and what I thought was implantation bleeding at 6dpo but still no positive yet! I don't have much advise for you but just curious as to what the outcome will be for you. I have an ultrasound this Thursday so I will keep you updated!

Baby dust to you! XX

7 years ago
Reply to 10dpo still bfn ????

Public

Next Thursday was the earliest appointment I could get. I don't know wether they're doing a blood test or an ultra sound but I need to know if I am / why af is so late. I'm so ready to be and all these negatives keep letting me down.

Updates to come.

Good luck to all!!!

7 years ago
Reply to What to think when I'm 25 dpo no af and bfn?!

Public

Advertisement

Next Thursday was the earliest appointment I could get. I don't know wether they're doing a blood test or an ultra sound but I need to know if I am / why af is so late. I'm so ready to be and all these negatives keep letting me down.

Updates to come.

Good luck to all!!!

7 years ago
Reply to What to think when I'm 25 dpo no af and bfn?!

Public

Any luck?

7 years ago
Reply to Not sure twinges? and late for af

Public

Some people don't get positive tests until later into their pregnancy. It has something to do with how fast the hormone enters your urine. My sister is a np and she was telling me the best time to test is 1-2 weeks after your missed period. So it's still possible you are. The best thing I can think to do would be to go to your doctor and have them do a blood test or even an ultrasound. You need to be 5 weeks pregnant for an ultrasound to pick up any signs of pregnancy.

Good luck to you!!! Xoxo

Feel free to join in on my thread.

"What to think when I'm 25 dpo no af and bfn?!"

7 years ago
Reply to Am I pregnant?

Public

No more pages