Community post

Question

What to think when I'm 25 dpo no af and bfn?!

Hello ladies!

I am currently on my first cycle ttc. I am 11 days late for af. It's driving me crazy. I am usually extremely regular (within the hour) 29 day cycle. I don't have any way of knowing if I ovulated but I had minor cramps on day 15. Then 6 days later I had extremely light spotting (like I had to wipe to see it) and it disappeared after 1.5 days. Since then no bleeding. I'm concerned because I'm wondering if I'm pregnant but my levels aren't high enough for a positive hpt. I've taken numerous tests (10 or so) all negative. I had a minor bought wth chlymidia and had it for 2 years without knowing. Got that cleared up and I was thinking maybe it has something to do with it?

Symptoms wise I've had
Nausea, bloating, gas, dizzy spells, nipples are different, I get twinges in my lower back, I'm always hungry, food aversions, sticky white CM, not to mention missed period.

Any thoughts are welcomed!

Baby dust to everyone!!!

4 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I am in a similar situation, so I have no advice however I didn't want to read and run. I am cd 35, of a normally 26-28 day cycle. No signs of AF and no BFP. I hope you get an answer soon!

7 years ago

Next Thursday was the earliest appointment I could get. I don't know wether they're doing a blood test or an ultra sound but I need to know if I am / why af is so late. I'm so ready to be and all these negatives keep letting me down.

Updates to come.

Good luck to all!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Next Thursday was the earliest appointment I could get. I don't know wether they're doing a blood test or an ultra sound but I need to know if I am / why af is so late. I'm so ready to be and all these negatives keep letting me down.

Updates to come.

Good luck to all!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Haaaleyyyyy .. What ended up happening? I am in the same boat now and searching for answers.

I was just letting it go and waiting for AF to come naturally but now my mom is trying to convince me that i possibly could still be pregnant and my HCG levels arent high enough to detect yet.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo