Replies by babyH03

Replies 1 - 10

Could have been a chemical pregnancy. I've had positive test one morning (digital) and then took another lined one later on and could barely see it. Later that night it was clearly negative. The next morning took 2, one digital and one lined and both were negative. I went to my OB for blood work the next day and my level was at a 4 so I had just caught it high enough to make one test positive and then it had started to decline.

6 years ago
Reply to Pos test then neg

Public

My only advice is wait until 14 DPO and test. The symptoms are very similar and you can't dig into discharge because with both times your body is gearing up for something. We are pregnant (finally!) with #2 after trying for a long time then using clomid 50mg and leading up to my first test I had the exact same symptoms as my period coming. I'm a girl who reads into everything and have been testing just because for over a week now and all I can say is wait and see what the next week brings. Good Luck!!

6 years ago
Reply to Need answers, anyone else have Clomid experience?

Public

Advertisement

Girls praying that one day you'll have your BFP! I've been in the boat too, praying and praying for almost 2 years. I had a chemical and then nothing for another year. I finally had a HSG and they found no blockage so hubby was on deck for a SA. 3 weeks later... I was pregnant! I don't know what happened but my doctor said its a little "miracle worker" because women get pregnant after them. We had nothing wrong with either of us it just wasn't happening. I tried clomid even though I Oed on my own, monitors, preseed, etc. I actually conceived around Christmas so I feel like God gave us a very special Christmas present. Don't get down and keep positive. Ask questions to other women for what they did and be open with your doctor, they can help. Our little girl means so much more because she is truly a blessing from God.

11 years ago
Reply to Prayers? Please read

Public

We had been trying FOREVER and my doctor let me take the leads on what I wanted to do. We had tried clomid at low dosages and since I was Oing on my own she didn't feel the need to up the dosage. I finally said let's do something more and she ordered a HSG and found no blockage or anything. But let me tell ya, a month later I was pregnant! Hubby didnt have to go do the SA so he was over joyed. Not saying it works for everyone but it did something for us! Hubby said cleared the way for his men!

11 years ago
Reply to What is the one year of TTC doctor visit like?

Public

I had blood drawn at 15 DPO with very positive tests at 12 DPO and it was 173. I had to go back 3 days later due to snow closing the office and it was already 743. I think anything over 100 is really good. But then they also want to compare 2 days later to make sure its doubling, that's MORE important.

12 years ago
Reply to Has anyone had their hcg level drawn at 14dpo. If so, what was your hcg? I went in today (14dpo).

Public

I can totally understand the stress of trying and trying and trying... People who say they've been trying 6 months have no idea what it feels like to go past the 1 year mark. You are put into a "group" that you don't want to be in. Literally all of our friends, married and unmarried have kids. We have been together the longest by far but married about in the middle of everyone else. They all soon became pregnant, some without trying. Well ladies I can tell you this, it can happen! We were married in September 2009, tried the day we got married, and had disappointments till Jan 2012. I did the clomid 50 mg, all the little gadgets, different positiions, different herbs and medicines. And finally my doctor wanted to try a HSG. I figured why not, what else can happen. 3 weeks later, I was pregnant with no help! Now we are due on our 3 year wedding anniversary! Don't give up ladies, it will happen! We just appreciate it more than anyone else!

12 years ago
Reply to I just wanted to share this artical.

Public

I'm surprised the doc didn't tell you specific days to take it. Sometimes based on your cycles, like 3-7 or 5-9, it can aide in ovulation. When I took it it didn't help me. I Oed on my own so maybe that's why. I tried it different days (without permission to do so!) and I didn't get pregnant until I just did nothing. I had I guess irregular periods but definitely long ones. Good luck!

12 years ago
Reply to 1st Round of Clomid & Need Answers

Public

I think we all know the difficulty especially if you've been trying for over a year- been there! But I want to give you some words of encouragement. I used it all even Clomid and never got pregnant until we did nothing. I used the OPK and we didn't get to BD on the day I "thought" we should but the day after and BAM got prego. I am still in disbelief because it happpened either the day before, of or after Christmas. Since we hadn't gotten pregnant in a good solid year of me having a regular period my doctor did a HSG to see if I had any blockage. I had none but it gave me a good cleaning I guess. Hubby was on deck to make an appt for a S/A and he thankfully did not have to go. So just let the doctor know you are serious and want it happen. You've served your time of "trying" so call in the recruits! GL and BABY BABY BABY DUST!!

12 years ago
Reply to Depressed :(

Public

Could be hormones going up and down and maybe you're on that line of being positive/negative since you haven't missed your period yet. The doctor may have you wait a week to see if you start or get another positive test. I had something similar and it resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I must of taken the test at just the right time to get a positive. I never started my period so they gave me Provera to induce one. Good luck though! It's a crazy roller coaster isn't it?!

12 years ago
Reply to Positive tests. Then all negative tests. Now I'm 3 days late?!?! So confused...

Public

I have (had) 40 day cycles and O on CD 26. After many many months of trying we finally got pregnant. I was using an OPK and we BD 2-3 days before the positive and then the night AFTER the positive. I tested positive on 12DPO very clearly so I wasn't even late yet.

12 years ago
Reply to Long 39 day cycles

Public