Replies by Sarxxss

Replies 1 - 10

A aahh I feel the same way. Very nervous and anxious and just crossing my fingers that it sticks. Just want the next eight weeks to come and go safely

8 years ago
Reply to Any January 2017 babies??

Public

Hey everyone!'

I'm due 21st if jan if everything goes to plan. I've had a lit if pinching and shooting pains down there after my bfp. It's honestly really greasing me out even though I know it's normal!! I've been sooooooo tired. Sleeping load and napping too?! How's everyone else feeling?

8 years ago
Reply to Any January 2017 babies??

Public

Advertisement

Hey guys,

Just to let you know got a positive hpt today. Thank you for all the positive comments and support and good luck this month. I feel a bit down actually. Just got this feeling it's not going to last. There's so much that can go wrong and I'm only 3-4 weeks. I had a miscarriage about three years ago and haven't tried since. Really really worried :-/

8 years ago
Reply to 2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

Public

Hey everyone,
Aghhh ttw! HATE it! I have a question... I'm 5dpo and for the last three days I've had loads of milky cm which I haven't had before. My uterus have felt really 'tight' today too if that makes sense?? My question is is this even relevant?! I heard that milky cm is a good sign but Surely not until after implantation? Has anyone got any advice or gad similar?

8 years ago

Public

Hey girls,
sounds like we are all goin through it in one way or another! I think I'm around three days past o. Obviously no symptoms but first stop me looking!! it drives you insane this TWW doesn't it?! I know for a fact I didn't have any ewcm this month. Does anybody know if you can actually concieve without having it?

8 years ago

Public

Hi all!!
Feeling really worried!! I'm cd21 and have been getting postive opk for the last five days but only had creamy cm. I've been using clearblue and it's only showing high fertility but no peak. I roughly have a 31/32 day cycle. Anyone been in a similar position or have any thoughts? I think my main concern is my cm isn't right. I'm a bit worried tbh!

8 years ago

Public

Sorry to hear that but on the other hand if it's light and looks like spotting then you might still be in!! 11dpo, due on in two days and no pregnancy symptoms at all :-( my nipples were really hurting and had shooting pains down there but that seems to have calmed down a bit now. Has anyone's symptoms reduced before a BFP?! I know how stupid that sounds and I'm really clutching at straws!!!

8 years ago

Public

Sorry to hear that but on the other hand if it's light and looks like spotting then you might still be in!! 11dpo, due on in two days and no pregnancy symptoms at all :-( my nipples were really hurting and had shooting pains down there but that seems to have calmed down a bit now. Has anyone's symptoms reduced before a BFP?! I know how stupid that sounds and I'm really clutching at straws!!!

8 years ago
Reply to 8dpo symptoms?

Public

Hey girls,
Sooo nice to be able to talk about the TWW without feeling like a nutjob! Anyone got a BFP or testing soon? I'm in day 23 8/9 days past ovulation. Had cramping since i ovulated and in the last few days veeerrryyyy sore nipples And super emotional!! Could be PMT although I don't remeber them being this sore in the past! Tested this afternoon which was stupid and got nothing. Surprise surprise !! Fingers crossed at least one if us will get a BFP this month x

8 years ago

Public

Thanks korenelm!! I know, I shouldn't have tested really! I only tested because I've felt different this month ( yes I know how stupid that sounds!!) I had pains/cramping and twinges from the day I ovulated to now. And a few other things that could be questionable but that was the main thing that made me test! I don't understand why tesco would sell a test that gives false positives! It's cruel!!!!

8 years ago

Public