Replies by Aranha48

Replies 1 - 10

Hi, everyone..... Well, today I am 12dpo and began having some serious back cramps and noticeable dull but constant abdominal cramping. I had decided that this was the last month I would actively TTC and have been prepared to resign myself to further travel and more work.

But due to my symptoms I took a test and got what I think is the faintest line. It's under the 'unsure' portion of the image gallery. I'm not sure what to think now!

I hope that everyone is doing well and maintaining their great attitudes and positivity.

7 years ago
Reply to 8DPO and likely becoming a crazy person.

Public

Hello, darling!

I had very high hopes for the month actually! But I had an emergency appendectomy on Saturday night and am recovering from it very slowly. I feel it's likely ruined all of my chances of conception, though I have no proof of that. Just seems unlikely for it to happen whilst the body is undergoing such trauma. Since it was surgery I also can't track any symptoms as everything hurts!

I've convinced myself that I'm out this month but I want you to keep me posted on you! It's good for me to think of others right now. XO

8 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Hi, there.

I will be 41 in August. My partner and I are TTC since our loss at nine weeks on New Years Eve. It's been quite an emotional journey for me, as I seemed to have convinced myself that I was pregnant the last couple of cycles and experiencing such disappointment with AF showing.

We have high hopes for this month and trying to stay positive. I'm currently on cycle day 6, waiting to ovulate. Best of luck to you......

8 years ago
Reply to Anybody else 40 and up and TTC after a loss?

Public

Perkipenguin, did we REALLY both start two days early? Wow. I guess it may as well come if the BFP isn't going to. April is a lovely time to conceive. Keep in touch, please.

Tizzygiraffe, congrats!!!!!!

Whatwillbeat33, you aren't alone. Hugs.

8 years ago

Public

Well, ladies. I got another BFN this morning and then AF came two days early an hour later. Out this month. My sweet partner keeps telling me it would've been chaos to have a third December baby and is being so supportive. I only cried for a few minutes. Time to pull it back together.

I feel as if time is not on my side due to my age and that our November pregnancy was my last chance that slipped away. Being positive is so hard.

8 years ago

Public

All of you ladies feel free to friend me and let's keep one another posted since we seem to be on the same-ish cycles. My emotions keep flip flopping from certain to feeling like I'm about to get impending disappointment. I'm trying to not poas again.

8 years ago

Public

I also broke down and poas yesterday only to get the BFN. I have no self control and should have known it was too early. Regardless, it's hard to see!

8 years ago

Public

I completely understand! I thought I was pregnant last month, too. I told myself to have no expectations and relax, tried preparing for AF. But you can't help but hope. Last month was a tearful one for me, as well. I hope we both have big news next week.

8 years ago

Public

No more pages