Replies by Trying for no. 4

Replies 1 - 10

Coelh102 I’m so sorry I didn’t even congratulate you on your pregnancy with twins!! I have been totally self absorbed the last few days!
Oooh Scarlettmoon am very excited for you! I bought a stash of tests from poundworld earlier and the line is getting progressively darker. My symptoms are still hanging around which gives me hope.

6 years ago
Reply to Are symptoms stronger with a successful pregnancy?

Public

I’m sorry for your losses :-((
Last night I started bleeding with some cramps. I was sure it was game over but then this morning the bleeding had stopped. I took another hpt and the line had darkened.
I’m not convinced that this is going to be a successful pregnancy though. Will just take one day at a time I guess

6 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Bump

6 years ago

Public

I hope it happens quickly for you Hun !! Good luck xx

6 years ago
Reply to Second Sperm Analysis

Public

I can’t offer any words of wisdom as I’m in the same position as you so I understand your anxiety!! I’ve had 2 chemicals and a miscarriage :-(((
Am praying we all get our rainbow babies xx

6 years ago
Reply to 4 weeks, 4 days and anxiety

Public

Hi ,
I just turned 40 last month. I have 3 children aged 12 , 7 and 3. Each of these pregnancies were conceived very easily within 1 or 2 months of trying.
We have been trying for baby number 4 for over 2 years!! To date I’ve had 2 chemicals, a miscarriage at 7 weeks and plenty of promising evap lines!!
I have just got what I believe to be a bfp at 10dpo (see pic) I’m not convinced yet and haven’t even told hubby.
My experience has been that age most definitely affects fertility :-((

user submitted image

6 years ago
Reply to Has any gotten a BFP at 40 or over naturally?

Public

I am now 10dpo. The line was so so faint though yesterday and today's. Maybe I still have a little bit of hcg from last month ? I don't know. I definitely feel off though. Will keep u posted

8 years ago
Reply to Conceiving straight after a mc????

Public

Hi , have you taken another pregnancy test since the bleeding ?

8 years ago
Reply to I took a pregnancy test n had 2 faint lines. After that I been having cramps like crazy then me n my

Public

Ahhhh bless you hunni, I'm so so sorry for your loss. I also had a miscarriage last month although it didn't progress as far as yours. Do you have a partner or are you facing this by yourself?
I know it's cliche but it does get easier with time. You just take as much time as you need to grieve xxxxxx

8 years ago
Reply to coping after a mc

Public

How are you getting on this cycle? I'm feeling verrrry strange again, so much so that I took a hpt earlier and I think there may be a very very faint squinter on there!! I don't want to start believing this is real again. It's going to be a long 2 days till I test again (if I can hold out!)

8 years ago
Reply to Conceiving straight after a mc????

Public