Replies by wonderingmind

Replies 1 - 10

I tedted on 7/11 and got a BFP...currently a little over 4 wks
good luck

8 years ago
Reply to 11dpo...weird abdominal pressure

Public

Second and i have no idea how many dpos I am smh my period tracker says 1 thing but opk says another lol so I'm anywhere between 5dpo-11dpo.

8 years ago
Reply to Anyone else 6dpo? Need a cylce buddy...

Public

Advertisement

I'm sorry for your lost....I really am. Who would have known making little ppl could b so hard? But don't be too discouraged and try to relax more...you deserve it...good luck

8 years ago
Reply to THERE SHE BLOWS!!!!

Public

I'm currently cycle day 21 I'm in my tww. Just slight discomfort in my lower abdomen. Baby dust to u 2

8 years ago
Reply to April 2016 Babies

Public

Thanks...it did come out positive btw. So idk....this is so complicated.

8 years ago
Reply to When to start opk?

Public

mine is also all over the place but they may have alot to do with my inconsistency. I'm going to try and do better from now on. But everything should be fine..everyone's body's different.

8 years ago
Reply to not sure if everyones bbt chart starts like mine but im worried can any one tell me take a look

Public

I also think it's the stress you are putting on yourself. Try doing things that will help relieve stress. I've recently began working out again ( lightly). I also began meditation yesterday. I know rather soon but i'm hoping it helps relieve my anxiety. Try not to worry so much and let it happen as naturally as possible. Your body can sense your tension.

8 years ago
Reply to trying to conceive for 8 months ????

Public

I didn't think so...thanks.

8 years ago
Reply to 3dpo watery milky CM

Public

Sounds good to me, but i would wait a few more days and test again to see if the line is getting darker. Maybe even do a digital at about 12dpo. If you get a positive, i would call the doctor and request a blood test to see what your hcg levels are to make sure their at a healthy rate and are doubling as they should....good luck and congrats.

8 years ago
Reply to Help!!

Public

That is so wild...I felt the same way a few days ago had a 101 fever for maybe 2 days sore throat body aches and then I woke up Friday and felt fine....weird.

8 years ago
Reply to Wacky OPK??

Public