Community post

Discussion

Help!!

Okay so this will be my 5th cycle ttc and let me tell you its been very difficult. I track my ovulation and have used fertilaid last month i just ran out of them yesterday. I use to have a 36-37 day cycle but have shorten to 30 days. My menstrual cycle started earlier than normal june 13th and ended june 18th. I was convinced it was from the supplements i was taking i went to take an opk the day after my menstrual period because i had ewcm and indeed it was a positive i was shock i never ovulate that early so i BD that night! Since then i tested yesterday because i didnt have an appetite at all i felt nauseous and i was 9dpo i used a first response and got a faint line. I was convinced it had to be a evap so i took one with fmu today and got a positive the line was a bit darker then yesterday. Could i really be pregnant?! I had a miscarriage last cycle which was devasting!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sounds good to me, but i would wait a few more days and test again to see if the line is getting darker. Maybe even do a digital at about 12dpo. If you get a positive, i would call the doctor and request a blood test to see what your hcg levels are to make sure their at a healthy rate and are doubling as they should....good luck and congrats.

8 years ago

Update i just got my bfp!! I was shocked because it wasnt even first morning urine but what convinced me to get another test was when i test with an opk knowing that i already ovulated weeks ago i got a very dark positive within 1min!! I hope i have a sticky bean this time

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo