Replies by Margie_M

Replies 1 - 10

Hi Ladies,

Camasia - I'm so sorry for your loss. you're in my thoughts.

Kethryes - How are you doing?

Dsinha - Any word on how you're doing?

AFM - I'm excited that I've made it past the half way point in pregnancy. It still seems surreal that I actually got my rainbow baby to stick. downside is that I've been quite sick with her. I hope that all of you ladies will eventually get your rainbow babies as well.

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public

Yay congratulations!

7 years ago
Reply to It's sticking around 7w4d

Public

Advertisement

Hey Ladies,

kuriuskitten - Congrats. I know how tough a CP can be. I hoping you'll have a very safe and uneventful 9 months.

Camasia - Congratulations! I'm looking forward to hearing your beta numbers!

Luckykap - How are you doing? When do you start your next cycle?

2moms - That FB post was beautiful. I'm still not sure if DH and I will post ours on FB, I remember how hard it was for me to deal with reading them.

AFM - I'm almost 14 weeks now. So far everything is still going well. only another two weeks until my next appointment.

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public

Yay!!! Congratulations!! That's amazing news!!

7 years ago
Reply to I couldn't resist!

Public

Hey ladies,

Camasia - Good luck with your bed rest. I hope you enjoy your turkey day first though.

Bens - Congratulations!!! I'm sending you my positive thoughts for a safe and easy delivery. I'm looking forward to hearing about your new bundle of joy.

ma_espe - Welcome. I'm glad they were able to retrieve so many eggs. I'm sorry it had to be a freeze all cycle but OHSS isn't fun. I had a mild case of it and I was pretty much getting PMS cramps all the time. I wouldn't want to go through that again without being able to take some motrin.

Luckykap - How are you doing?

AFM - I'm finally almost out of the first trimester. My next appointment isn't for another couple of weeks but I should find out what I'm having some time next week. After 3 years I never believed I would get to this point. Don't give up hope.

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public

Hi Ladies,

Trying - It sounds like you have a good chance of catching the egg this cycle either way. Good luck! I'm looking forward to hearing your results.

Camasia - Good luck with your FET. Time is flying by.

Baby - The Ultrasound went really well. Baby looked like a gummy bear. Personally I'm feeling not that great. Morning sickness is great as a comfort that things are progressing well but it sucks for being able to function as a normal human being. Congrats on hitting 24 weeks! That's so exciting. How are you feeling these days?

Luckykap - How are you doing?

Violet - Welcome and good luck! I hope your IUI brings you a BFP!

ma_espe - How are you doing? I hope this cycle works for you. I was lucky and had my first IVF cycle work so it can definitely happen.

AFM - I'm 11 weeks now, with the first trimester symptoms in full force. I had to switch to maternity pants yesterday because anything pressing on my stomach right now make me want to throw up. I'm happy that everything seems to be progressing now. My next appointment is in mid December. The good news is that I have so much going on between now and then that I don't really have much time to dwell on it. I'll hopefully get a nice little update on the baby before I go home to visit family for the holidays.

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public

Hey ladies,

Camasia - Congrats on getting your date for your FET. That's very exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Trying - Welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your DH's diagnosis. I wish you luck on you journey into IVF. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it would be.

Bens - How are you doing these days?

AFM - I've made it to 8 weeks. I've had a bit of really light spotting for the past day. It's not even on my underwear, just every so often when I wipe. I'm tempted to e-mail the nurse as ask if it's normal. Although I've read some spotting is. I can't wait until Halloween and I can see my little one again. It'll make me feel better to know that he's still growing well.

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public

Lucky - I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next time will lead to a healthy pregnancy and a baby in your arms.

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public

Hey ladies,

Lucky - last Thursday was probably too early for it. I didn't start really getting faint BFPs until 6dp5dt. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. extra sticky vibes!

Bens - How are you feeling these days?

AFM - I had my U/S this morning. There is 1 baby, thank goodness. I got to hear the HB at 124 bpm. Baby is measuring a bit small at 6w4d, they said it was well within normal range.

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public

Hey ladies,

Bens - Fingers crossed that you don't need the steroid shots and that everything continues to go well without them. Congrats on making it to 30 weeks! How are you feeling?

Kethryes - I mostly have cramping and tiredness. I can nap all the time. I've only had one bout of nausea and it was after I went out to a painting class. Apparently I don't like the scent of acrylic paint anymore.

Luckykap - Any updates? I hope everything is going well for you.

AFM - This weekend I took a CB Digital test and it went to 3+ Weeks. I'm starting to let myself believe this is happening. FX I get more good news next week.

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public