Replies by staceymalk

Replies 1 - 10

Stop testing. You got multiple BFP just be happy and stop or you'll drive yourself crazy. Different brands need different amounts of HCG. Congrats

9 years ago
Reply to Bfp and bfn tests

Public

Maybe you had a chemical pregnancy? Best of luck.

9 years ago
Reply to 5 days late 2 days heavy bleeding then stopped...HELP!!

Public

Advertisement

When I went to the doctor on Monday my levels were down to 29. I have to go again today to make sure they are still going down. This one has been the worst one by far. It's been a LOT more painful. The bleeding has almost stopped but I am still having a lot of pain in the uterus area. I've never had pain like this with any of my other ones. It's been almost a week since it started.

9 years ago
Reply to Trying again

Public

Anything below 5 is considered negative. If you're already a week late and it's 3 I would say more than likely you're not pregnant. GL and baby dust.

9 years ago
Reply to Has anyone had a low hCG Beta, and still ended up pregnant?

Public

I did. 9 dpo is too soon for most test. I got bfp 12 dpo. GL and baby dust

9 years ago
Reply to Testing

Public

They found NOTHING on the ultrasound. They did an external and vaginal ultrasound. I'm hoping so :/

9 years ago
Reply to Did I MC?

Public

I KNEW I was pregnant starting at 5 dpo but it took til 12dpo for BFP. I would wait and retest in a few days. GL

9 years ago
Reply to BFN 10DPO IS THERE ANY HOPE ???????

Public

It all depends on how many dpo you are. It could be that you're testing too early. Caffeine will not cause a false negative.

9 years ago
Reply to will diluted urine from caffeine cause a negative result AFTER a faint positive on HPTS?

Public

If you've been taking your BC pill everyday like you're supposed to and aren't on any meds that will affect it your chance of being pregnant is slim. If you're worried wait til the day AF is expected and test if you don't get it. Also use a condom in addition to BC from this point on just in case.

9 years ago
Reply to Am I pregnant?

Public

Maybe try a more sensitive test with FMU. Symptoms sound like you are. GL

9 years ago
Reply to Am I pregnant?

Public