Community post

Question

Did I MC?

I am 6wks 3days. I started bleeding this morning. A few hours later I started cramping. I went to the ER they did blood work, ultrasound and pelvic. My HCG was only 432. My cervix was closed and they couldn't find anything on the ultrasound. Do you think I had a mc?

Worried sick. They sent me home and told me to follow up in 3 days :/

Poll:
Had miscarriage (3 votes)
Might be ok (1 votes)

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Did they try to see a heartbeat? I think with a vaginal ultrasound they could. Maybe not. I can't remember. Try not to worry. I know it's hard. Try to rest. Sometimes cramping and bleeding is normal and doesn't indicate a miscarriage. I have a friend who had bleeding throughout her pregnancy and her son was fine. If your cervix is closed I think you're ok. Good luck and let us know WHEN everything is ok! ; )

9 years ago

They found NOTHING on the ultrasound. They did an external and vaginal ultrasound. I'm hoping so :/

9 years ago • Post starter

I am very sorry for you, HCG is very low and nothing seen on the U/S would indicate m/c. I have had 4 losses in a row up until my current pregnancy so far and these signs do not look the best again very sorry. x hugs.

9 years ago

I think even with a vaginal u/s, your most likely to not see a hb until 7 weeks. Good luck. I wish all the best for you.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo