Replies by Blessings1013

Replies 1 - 10

Was still wet but ended with bfn!!,:(

9 years ago
Reply to 7dpo watery cm?

Public

So glad I found this I'm going through same thing had d&E on sept 4 doc gave ok to be on sept 16th so ever since then we have and its been 5 weeks no AF and I'm sooo nervous to take test just want baby to stick but have been feeling off and idk when to test I'm thinking in two weeks from the start day of first bd?, so around oct 23rd??

9 years ago
Reply to D&c three weeks ago and new postive pregnancy test?

Public

Advertisement

Hi thankyou so much!! Its TRULY a blessing!!! And with.my daughter it was round the same time but thats been almost 6years kind of hard to remember when exactly it started but I had it for 6months straight was horrible! Lol but well worth it!! Hoping for an ultrasound in two weeks and hope all goes well! God bless you and lots if baby dust!!!! DON'T GIVE UP! ITS COMING SOON!!!!

9 years ago
Reply to finally pregnant!!!! after 6 1/2months of trying!!

Public

Thanks for the reply still have fingers and toes crossed still no af!! Don't know what is going on wish it would jus show up if it's coming so we could start planning our family again!!!

9 years ago
Reply to 20dpo CD30 need advise have all negative test

Public

Awww so sorry to hear!!! I found out I was pregnant in October as well but they waited till Jan for surgical removal because I hemmoraged on Christmas and thought they got everything but didn't!!!! Was completely a nightmare from hell!!! Praying for my second miracle baby!!! I have a 5yrold daughter and were desperate for a little one she ask all the.time why her friends have siblings and she has none its depressing and stressful definitely fingers crossed for us and God bless our pregnancies and may they all be healthy. ***BABY DUST****

9 years ago
Reply to 17dpo still negative but weird symptoms

Public

Ok thank you and yes the waiting game truly does suck my doc said to test this Friday but I couldn't wait lol so I guess if AF don't show by Friday then ill test like im supposed to!! But its sooooooo hard!!! Just want to be pregnant already! And sorry to hear about your cyst!! I have an appointment for blood work and check up test to be ran on me the 20th of this month since I had a severe miscarriage bout 8months ago but had surgery to remove it 3month's later in Jan because they didn't know if it was viable or not so now me and dh are desperate!
!!!! Once again thankyou

9 years ago
Reply to 17dpo still negative but weird symptoms

Public

Took a pregnancy test evening time today tried uploading to here and wouldn't let me said it was to large? Im unsure if its positive or not the second line is barley there! But not really maybe im jus seeing stuff because I want this baby so bad!!! :(

9 years ago
Reply to 14dpo tomorrow and nervous to test

Public

Thank you still negative haven't tested since yesterday morning going to on Friday if af don't show up!!!

9 years ago

Public

Now im 15dpo and having pressure and some cramps in my pelvic area...dnt know if this af coming or something good coming out.of it not testing again till Friday any suggestions

9 years ago

Public

And forgot to add my lower back has been aching!!! Its been constantly to. And I haven't done anything to make it hurt !

9 years ago

Public