Community post

Discussion

14dpo tomorrow and nervous to test

I will be 14doors tomorrow morning and.I'm ready to test im hoping it's my BFP!!! JUST NERVOUS BECAUSE from 5dpo to 9dpo I spotted from red pink then brown nothing heavy on enough for thin liner and few drop when I wiped. Just praying to God it was implantation I experienced!!!! JUST NERVOUS any suggestions ladies?? Thank you in advance

10 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I *think* I just got my positive on 15 DPO. It's really faint. Anyway, I've spotted this month on 10, 12, 14, and 15 DPO. I usually spot only the day before my period. So maybe it's a good sign for us!

Trying for #1 since August 2013

9 years ago

I tested this morning im 14dpo today and it was bfn!! :( still got hope af don't show till Friday!! Hopefully im still in!!!! Fingers crossed for both of us!!! Thank you for responding

I made the post last night but it didn't post till this morning!

9 years ago • Post starter

I read to test 14 days after spotting to get a positive if that's the case and af don't show up then I should test next weekend coming up.

Ohhh you got a bfn hun? I really thought you would get a bfp... you are still in though! Remember, i spotted just like you did and i got my bfp :) i still have my fingers crossed for you!!

9 years ago

Yea I really thought I would to!! Thank you if af don't show by Fri ill test Friday or Saturday morning! :)

Have you had any other symptoms? x

9 years ago

Yes headaches...light headed very wet cm tired....I never had a dry spell after ovulation like I usually would and I've had light cramps with sore bbs if I get af idk what I'm going to do going onn6months ttc feel like im a failure already have a 5yrold girl but me and dh are desperate!!!!!!

And forgot to add my lower back has been aching!!! Its been constantly to. And I haven't done anything to make it hurt !

Now im 15dpo and having pressure and some cramps in my pelvic area...dnt know if this af coming or something good coming out.of it not testing again till Friday any suggestions

Took a pregnancy test evening time today tried uploading to here and wouldn't let me said it was to large? Im unsure if its positive or not the second line is barley there! But not really maybe im jus seeing stuff because I want this baby so bad!!! :(

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo