Replies by unsure2014

Replies 1 - 10

I say wait until the day you are due AF!

10 years ago
Reply to FRER vs. First Signal (walmart) comments please..

Public

The % of positives by days before AF is actually lower than reported. What if it took you a while to implant or ov late. Look at the stats for that brand on here.

10 years ago
Reply to Any reviews on First Response Tests?

Public

Advertisement

I hate to be this person but is it possible the cramps etc may be an std? Get tested. The symptoms wouldn't be evident this early. Wait until AF due for hpt. If it is 2 weeks until period then it may also be ovulation pains.

10 years ago
Reply to Wanting to see if someone who has been through pregnancy can message me?

Public

I am on CD10 and mine is still low so yours being high doesn't seem usual. Are you sure it wasn't just spotting?

10 years ago
Reply to High cervix after AF?

Public

You wouldn't be feeling symptoms so soon. Wait and see.

10 years ago
Reply to Worried I might be pregnant. Feeling symptoms only 7dpo?

Public

CBE digital is 20secs
I guess the sensitivity may come into play or some other rational. Maybe it gets saturated beyond that point?

10 years ago
Reply to Why does First Response test instruct a 5 sec urine dip and NOT 20sec as instructed with other HPT?

Public

When is AF due? Or alternatively buy the pregnancy strips which are a lot cheaper. None of those symptoms are diagnostic. Are you ttc? If so have you been using opk, bbt and charting cm? If you know when you ovulated it'll help. There's no point wasting money on hpt if you're still not due for a while.

10 years ago
Reply to Confused....

Public

Most importantly when was AF due? The cervical mucus increase is a good sign.

10 years ago
Reply to pregnant?

Public

What brands of hpt? Maybe it's time to visit the doctor and get a blood test. When were you due AF? :S

10 years ago
Reply to Pregnancy symptom advice please. Positive and negative home pregnancy test. Thank you!

Public

Literally nothing - endometrial lining 6mm, apparently I have small ovaries (but good follicle activity) and this has stemmed my latest hypochrondriac feelings. So when will I finally accept I'm not pregnant? Haha

10 years ago
Reply to Are ultrasounds accurate?

Public