Replies by Sofia31

Replies 1 - 10

You got hcg 16 @ 16 dpo?...

9 years ago
Reply to Help hcg results a 16 should be 16 dpo

Public

Where's your chart?

Usually they put an ovulation line for you based on your symptoms and then they want you to set up ovulation line as well for when you think you ovulated. So I usually wait for their line and then set up the same date they think I ovulated if I agree with it and get just one line. They aren't super correct with ovulation on this site...so I wouldn't take it too seriously. Fertility friend is way more accurate.

9 years ago
Reply to I don't get it...

Public

Advertisement

It's when you kind of see a positive line but only when you click "invert" on the picture of the test here.

9 years ago
Reply to What's a glaring positive

Public

I learned that you just need to compare tests. I had two cycles with one test showing some sort of faint positive and when I took other brands tests they were all negative and I got my AF.

This cycle, after 13 months of trying....I was looking for more than one type of test to be faint positive so I would have a reason to get the real tests, like First Response. So I did OPKs and did 2 different preggo tests. OPK got color progression, 1 HPT was super faint and one HPT was completely negative. My temp was still high...so I did the math and went to get more tests and they all got positives!!! :)

So I would say to look for more positive glowing tests and for other signs. If there is more than one positive HPT and you have another sign then I say you have a chance of being pregnant, otherwise forget about it. If just one test if glowing...it's probably nothing.

9 years ago
Reply to Does an Inverted Image Really Mean Anything?

Public

What method are you planning on using?

9 years ago
Reply to 2 FAILED CYCLES IN TTC #3

Public

I have a friend who had an ectpic. She now has a daughter and another daughter on the way! Took her total 2 years with the first one because she got one miscarriage and then ectpic the third pregnancy is was older daughter who is now 2.5 years old.

9 years ago
Reply to Ectopic

Public

14 DPO, so that would make me 4 weeks pregnant. Did a blood draw today the HCG was 35, so pretty low but I'm sure it's growing great because when I came home I did the tests again and everything got darker.

9 years ago
Reply to Pregnant...can't believe it.

Public

I use those too. I don't donthe 3 hours hold. I think it says 1.5 hours of hold is ok too and you can also use first morning urine but make sure to test again that day if it's negative. You deep them for 3 seconds.

Mine get wide test lines right before getting positive so I know it's coming and test a few times that day and the next. I have pictures of a positive one on my profile if you want to see.

9 years ago
Reply to Help! First timer: How to use OPK dip strips?

Public

Checking your cm is your natural opk and it's absolutely free too :) it should become slippery with egg white consistency a few days before ovulation.

I wish for you to have this cycle not 27 days but 9 months with a baby at the end! Good luck girl!

10 years ago
Reply to Another New Cycle :/ Changing it Up This Month.

Public

I realize this comes a week after you posted...but I think it's great you didn't BD the night of your positive OPK especially since your husband has some "swimmers" issues. The next night would have been your most important one so it's good to abstain at least for one day. That's what that book recommends.

10 years ago
Reply to What a Bad Morning

Public