Community post

Discussion

I don't get it...

My current chart is on my profile. Could someone please tell me why there are 2 vertical lines? The day the data says I ovulated and the day I'm sure I ovulated. Thanks bunches!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I often get two lines on this site and I never get a coverline, it's just the software they use to determine your ovulation. I find that other sites can be more accurate. Just go with the date you feel is correct according to your temps and fertility signs...good luck! :-) xxx

9 years ago

Where's your chart?

Usually they put an ovulation line for you based on your symptoms and then they want you to set up ovulation line as well for when you think you ovulated. So I usually wait for their line and then set up the same date they think I ovulated if I agree with it and get just one line. They aren't super correct with ovulation on this site...so I wouldn't take it too seriously. Fertility friend is way more accurate.

9 years ago

I only see one line, but I do think ur day of O was the day before, cd20 I believe (going by memory here lol). Looks good other than that tho. Good luck! =))

9 years ago

It looks like I needed todays temperature to get a coverline and the one vertical line. Thanks for all the feedback.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo