Replies by marlysmom

Replies 1 - 10

If I don't orgazm every time, can we still get preggers? My doc said if it doesn't happen this month I need to make an appt with my obgyn, because this is our 6th month with no success. We already have 1 child, why is this time around so difficult??!!

10 years ago
Reply to Why do the spermies keep falling out?

Public

I took the batteries out, I'm going to wait an hour or so and put them back in. Will that ruin it?

10 years ago
Reply to My clear blue easy opk wont turn off! what do I do?

Public

Advertisement

Thank you beautiful ladies. I will look into softcups. I've never heard of or seen them before. Right now we are using pre seed. It's our 1st month using it. great product!! Hopefully it helps, this is our 6th month ttc.

10 years ago

Public

We usually bd at night, I know it's gross but I just put a towel under me and go to sleep then clean up in the morning.

10 years ago

Public

Since yesterday morning.

10 years ago
Reply to My clear blue easy opk wont turn off! what do I do?

Public

Did you end up preggers? im going thru the same same thing. 2 days late, 2 days of brown spotting now gone.

10 years ago
Reply to Brown Spotting on period day

Public

VERY slight possablity. Baby dust to, doll. :)

10 years ago
Reply to Can egg get fertilized after 24 hours?

Public

Do you know when you O'd?

10 years ago
Reply to 14 days and still no period but many symptoms am i pregnant?

Public

Dakota, I'm sorry it took sooo long for you, but sooooooo happy you finally conceved!! :) Beckie, my dear, Don't give up!! Our BFPs will come, hopefully sooner rather than later! Eveybody else, thank you so much for your input. I talked to my hubby last night, we had 2 chemicals in a row, and he said, "we'll just have to keep trying. We will make it happen." It's so comforting knowing he wants baby #2 just as bad as me, considering I had to beg him for 2 years until he finally got on board. I hope all you ladies have a man as sweet and understanding as I do. Baby dust to you all!! And thank you for your stories, It gives so much hope and makes me feel so special that other women out their are so sweet, caring, and understanding!

10 years ago
Reply to Timimg everything perfectly, Still not prego. Why???

Public

No more pages