Replies by ElizabethJensen16

Replies 1 - 10

I was wondering this same thing! I am 9DPO today and I had some cramping. It kind of felt like a mixture of gas and period cramps. Then it went away after about 20 minutes. Weird!!

8 years ago
Reply to How many dpo does implantation occur typically??? Really bad cramps around 10dpo, then nothing

Public

I lost track of what DPO I was and started to cramp on my left side. Then I back tracked to see what DPO I was and I was 9 DPO-the most common day to have implantation. Mine only lasted maybe 2 hours then it was really dull cramps. Then nothing! I think it's interesting that we all had it on our left..best wishes everyone :)

10 years ago
Reply to Cramping just on one side, is this normal for implantation cramps?

Public

Advertisement

The same thing happened to me. STRESS and anxiety waiting for your period to come, will keep it from coming. I'm not sure if that is medically proven, but it's proven true for me! As soon as I gave up and didn't care, it came. It happened again a few months later and I couldnt be patient, so my doctor gave me medication to start my period. Stay calm! Everything will turn out :)

10 years ago
Reply to What in the world is going on?

Public

I'm having the same thing! Please answer this question people. We need help! Personally, i think its implantation. It seems way too early to have another period. I could understand if it was just a few days, but my spotting is 12 days early.

10 years ago
Reply to 2weeks early??

Public

No more pages