Community post

Question

Cramping just on one side, is this normal for implantation cramps?

So my doctor thinks I may be having implantation cramps. I'm feeling them just on my left side though my bf's mom says that's a sign of a tubular pregnancy. My doctor is sending me for blood work on the 18th. But how can I calm him down from what his mom has told him?

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

My sister in law thought she had a tubal pregnacy too and they checked her out at the doctor to make sure because she had reallyl bad cramps. It turns out she was fine. Maybe it is just implantion cramps depends on when you ovaulated. Should be around 6-12 days after ov.

11 years ago

It started about 5-6 dpo

11 years ago • Post starter

You wouldn't be able to feel a tubal pregnancy this early. At this stage, any potential embryo would be microscopic.

11 years ago

I have this same pain on my left side only!! I'm like... what is going on in there?? I'm only 4dpo tho!! So, I chalked it up to post O symptom! Wish you the best... *fingerscrossed*

11 years ago

I also felt more uncomfortable on one side. I wouldn't say it was pain, but it was definitely cramping discomfort.
I also kept thinking it could have been an ectopic pregnancy, until I kept researching and noticed that is quite common to get cramps on one side. It'a like your doctor said, implantation cramps. Some of us are more sensitive than others, and we feel them.

11 years ago

I lost track of what DPO I was and started to cramp on my left side. Then I back tracked to see what DPO I was and I was 9 DPO-the most common day to have implantation. Mine only lasted maybe 2 hours then it was really dull cramps. Then nothing! I think it's interesting that we all had it on our left..best wishes everyone :)

10 years ago

I'm curious what the outcome of everyone was in this feed? I know it's been years.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo