Replies by hailidavis24

Replies 1 - 10

12 dpo

10 years ago
Reply to How many dpo should I wait until I take a pregnancy test?

Public

Thank you all for your advice.

10 years ago
Reply to Sex while on period

Public

Advertisement

Wow this happened to me to. Today I went to the bathroom wiped and it was nothing but pink and brown discharge. I've wore a pantie liner all day and there is nothing on it but a drop of brown color on it. This is not my period. I know that for sure. My period was due today and I'm thinking this is just implantation bleeding. I was going to go take a test now but I'm worried it'll be too early and come back bfn....advice?

10 years ago
Reply to late implantation?

Public

Thanks for the answers and yes I am using the cheap tests.

10 years ago
Reply to Everyone should read this and answer it. Simple question.

Public

I do understand your frustration. I had my period august 8th. My next period august 31st and today I had sexual intercourse time of ovulation. Today is September 25th and no sign of period. I honestly just got this "I am pregnant feeling" not to mention around 10dpo my boobs hurt so bad. And my nipples were sore. I honestly think I still am. Maybe I just am using a pregnancy test that is very sensitive to hcg. And the blood test just couldn't pick it up cause maybe it's too soon!? I haven't had any bleeding at all! Friday the 27th if I haven had my period yet I'm going back for another blood test.

10 years ago
Reply to so freaking irritated that I don't know what to think or believe...has this happened to anyone?????

Public

that's what I thought. I was getting MANY evaps with blues and I was tired of it so I was like nope never again. but I tested with a pink dye test yesterday and was like I see it I mean you had to strain your eyes but it was there and I was so use to evaps from all the blue test but I heard that pink dyes hardly ever evap...

10 years ago
Reply to pregnancy test. Blue dye vs. the pink dye. A question about them....anyone answer please

Public

I heard just don't drink a lot before you go to bed. wake up and test with the first morning urine. idk, I wouldn't hold it in tho. might be uncomfortable.

10 years ago
Reply to Early HPT, Hold Pee?

Public

I heard just don't drink a lot before you go to bed. wake up and test with the first morning urine. idk, I wouldn't hold it in tho. might be uncomfortable.

10 years ago

Public

10 years ago

Public