Replies by angelicmethod

Replies 1 - 10

My DH and I are both 33, and have been TTC for 8 years now, with 1 loss. We are taking a break right now, trying to lose weight and get my cycles in order. But I wish all of you the best of luck, baby dust and sticky baby vibes! Fingers crossed!

9 years ago
Reply to TTC over 30

Public

I just read the reviews on Pregnitude, and my husband and I just decided to give it a try. Fingers crossed that this will help us out in some way, and hugs and baby dust to you all!

9 years ago
Reply to 8 years TTC - Trying Pregnitude

Public

Advertisement

EDD of November 5th for me... Here's hoping for all of you this round ladies!

&

10 years ago
Reply to Baby Dust for the NOVEMBER 2014 Babies!!!!!

Public

I'm out... Very heavy showed up this morning, so it definitely wasn't implantation bleeding the other day. Very short cycle this time, but I'm on to November board now...

everyone!

10 years ago
Reply to Fingers Crossed for OCTOBER 2014 Babies!

Public

Thanks GB, but turns out it wasn't after all, according to my monitor now that I went in and fixed the dates according to my average cycle length, I actually O'd on the 20th of this month! So... maybe I'm not out!?

I'm testing in a couple of days to be sure, but my fingers are crossed that this was implantation bleeding or the like... Wish me luck???

10 years ago

Public

I'm so confused now... I thought I was out for the month, then some things happened with my monitor and my body that make me believe otherwise. Unsure now, so I'm going to take a test in the next few days, and I'm going to the doctor's as well.

IS THIS IS!??! I want my

& to you all!

10 years ago

Public

I have the monitor, and it has helped me out. I haven't been able to get pregnant yet, but my PCOS is to blame there. I have had times where my monitor has picked up my fertile days...

I recommend using it, as it does take guess work out of trying to figure out your cycle.

Good luck!

10 years ago
Reply to Pcos wand using a fertility monitor?

Public

I am 32 and DH is almost 33 and we have been TTC for 8 years now with one loss... I wish you all luck, and tons of

I hope and pray that this is our year!

10 years ago
Reply to Anyone else ttc for more than 6 months????

Public

Firsttimemommy30: I didn't start using it until I was on CD10, because my cycles are so out of whack. I don't know if that is right, I am going to my doctor soon to talk it over with her to see what else I can do to help.

Thanks for the info though, I didn't realize it could impede my ovulation by using it too early.

10 years ago

Public

Koti: Thank you so much! DH and I are looking to start some procedures with doctors now that we have insurance (Which will cover most costs) and I can't wait to see what the have to say. I'm going to stay positive, because I know that no matter what, a child is in our future.

Katie: I wish you luck, it sounds like the plan you have in mind is a good one! Hope everything goes well, and you get your soon!

Still waiting to ovulate this cycle, I don't understand. I had the first regular period of my life, but still no ovulation. I have even been using my progesterone cream... Maybe I'm out for the month???

I'm going to keep testing though, until AF shows. Who knows, maybe I O way late!?

10 years ago

Public