Community post

Discussion

TTC over 30

Is there a forum for women trying to conceive over 30? I thought I had seen one, but know can't find it.
Thanks for any help

" rel="nofollow">

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I believe you have to look around till you find some. Im not too familiar but ive so far found a few women ttc in thwir 30's and its been so helpful and encouraging.
So welcome to my world. Don't know how over 30 your looking for but I'm 38 and ttc #5. I have 2 boys and 1 girl. One baby boy which passed away at 6 months so he makes my angel in heaven
Good luck!

9 years ago

Thanks. I am 33, will be 34 in January. I am a late starter. My husband and I are trying to conceive our first child. We were married in September of 2012, so we are still newlyweds so to speak. I feel like I am starting over since I raised my three nephews. I put my life on hold to make sure they had a proper upbringing. They are back with their mother, except for the oldest one that has a baby on the way. Which makes me feel OLD. I feel like I am late in the game, its nice to know that there are other women my age going through the same thing.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago • Post starter

Girl you are at a good age to start trying... my advice is since this is you first time ttc. I recommend you don't take temp, don't buy opk just go w the flow. .. have fun with it.. go based on your calendar dates. Starting with day one of your first period. Start 1 thru 20. Day 16 thru 20 being the most fertile days and enjoy every minute of it. Don't approve you husband with its time, just do it! He doesn't have to know all he has to do is do his what he does best..... note every symptom on your calendar. Every little thing you notice different. This way if you 1st cycle doesn't come thru then you get to know your body. :) have fun and enjoy your time w your husband.

9 years ago

I am 31 and we are ttc our first. We have been married for 3 years now. I agree have fun! Our journey started off full of issues and more obstacles kept popping up. I agree track your cycles. I don't temp or use opks just track af.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Great words of encouragement from everyone. I'm 33 and just got married in May. We're on our 2nd cycle ttc our first child. My husband is getting a little concerned and impatient. He is used to things happening on the first try. I've done the research and I tell him to be patient and when it happens, it will happen. I will admit it's disappointing to take a pt and not see a "pregnancy" line. However, I know in due time it will happen when it's supposed to happen.

9 years ago

My DH and I are both 33, and have been TTC for 8 years now, with 1 loss. We are taking a break right now, trying to lose weight and get my cycles in order. But I wish all of you the best of luck, baby dust and sticky baby vibes! Fingers crossed!

User Image Married to my DH since August 2006 TTC baby #1 since August 2006 Miscarriage - October 2006 I want my Here's to and !

9 years ago

I am in my 7th month of TTC, currently undergoing the dreaded Two week wait. Yes getting those negatives the first few months are heart breaking. It does get a little easier as you learn to just "go with the flow". Thanks for all the replies.

However, I did begin to use OPK this cycle under advisement from my doctor to see if we can pinpoint ovulation better. He said it couldn't hurt, that I could be missing it all together even with my cycles being regular.

" rel="nofollow">

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi I'm 38 , and ttc 4 since sep13, we have ds 15,ds13,dd4 , had a mmc in March , so this really is our first month ttc since , I'm currently 12/13 dpo and this tww is killing me hope it don't take too long to get a BFP that stays 9 months , wishing everyone else baby dust

Ttc #4 @37 . Hoping this month my little bean sticks To you all Hoping for a .

9 years ago

Hi everyone. I've also been looking for a ttc in your 30's forum. I'm 31 and in cycle 3 of ttc my first child. My boyfriend is 44 and has 3 children from a previous marriage. I'm tracking via calendar and I try to do bbt when I remember. I've appreciated reading the advice you have given and it is nice to hear from others my age.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo