Replies by lilemu2

Replies 1 - 10

So today I've had more cramping, and some sharp stabbing pains in my breasts. I am still breast feeding my 19 month old daughter, but I've never felt these stabbing pains before. I've read this can be a symptom. My watery, increased cm is also back today. I feel like this cycle has been so different. These symptoms are very different from my norm. I am so afraid to get my hopes up. I got another bfn this morning. Even though I know it's too early, I can't stop myself from testing! Why do we do these things to ourselves?!

6 years ago
Reply to promising symptoms?

Public

My spotting stopped after that one drop! Still no AF but it isn't DUE for a few more days so I guess I'll see soon enough. I'm holding out to test. If it was implantation bleeding it takes a few days till one could test positive, right? For the hcg to build up enough. Good luck and baby dust to you!

6 years ago
Reply to Implantation bleeding?

Public

Advertisement

Yes we still breastfeed on demand

6 years ago
Reply to I could use some insight, opinions, advice, people in my situation that have answers!

Public

Also, I've read of women not showing a positive hpt until later in pregnancy because their hcg levels were not increasing. Is that like, reaching too far? Lol

6 years ago
Reply to I could use some insight, opinions, advice, people in my situation that have answers!

Public

Thank you!

6 years ago
Reply to Has anybody had late BFP after BFN? Could I still be in this?

Public

When I was pregnant the first time I had that feeling around 6 weeks. Have you tested?

8 years ago
Reply to Bubbling feeling?

Public

3 days late and no sign of AF. I tested this morning and it was negative. Anybody been 3 days late with a bfn and got your positive later?

8 years ago
Reply to Do my symptoms sound promising?

Public

I tested and it was negative :( I really don't understand what is going on with me. I'm getting these weird cramps I've only ever had when I was pregnant. It is like, a shock of electricity near my pelvic bone. And my back still is killing me. I know I'm not making up these symptoms in my head.

9 years ago
Reply to Could I have a bun in the oven, finally?

Public

Should I wait and use fmu? Or does it not matter since af is 2 days late?

9 years ago

Public

I know I've just been putting it off till the last second. I didn't want to waste tests testing before I missed my period. If I start testing early, I can't stop myself lol I never have a backache, darker veins, or this increased hunger with my pms so I am hoping this is it. I am just nervous because of my previous miscarriages. Thanks for your answer!

9 years ago

Public