Community post

Question

I could use some insight, opinions, advice, people in my situation that have answers!

So, just a little background. I have an 11 month old daughter who I breastfeed. AF returned 7 months ago and I haven't had any problems on that front. The right day every month down to the hour. But this cycle...this cycle I ovulated around the 4th of August. On the 5th we DTD and there was definite....insemination? Lol sorry. From 8dpo to around 12dpo I was having hot flashes and some dizziness. Today my period is 7 days late. However, my only real symptoms now are back pains on and off, extreme exhaustion, and sharp sensations in my cervix area. I tested 1 day, 3 days, and 6 days after my missed period and all tests are negative. But I feel like it's too much of a coincidence that this happened now. The sex. The missed AF. When it's been so normal. Idk if I should even make a doctor's appointment just to feel crushed. Or should I just wait it out? I hate not having definite answers. I need either a positive test or for AF to show. I am stuck in limbo.

Poll:
Definitely not pregnant (0 votes)
Sounds like pregnancy (0 votes)
Get blood test done at doctors (0 votes)
Get u/s done at doctors (0 votes)

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Also, I've read of women not showing a positive hpt until later in pregnancy because their hcg levels were not increasing. Is that like, reaching too far? Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Are you still breastfeeding?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yes we still breastfeed on demand

6 years ago • Post starter

I actually just did this exact same thing my last cycle. More than likely you are not pregnant, it's just your body sorting through some hormonal fluctuations

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo