Replies by Lizgemini

Replies 1 - 10

I'm driving myself mad. Trying again and so desperate to get pregnant. My cycles are not perfectly regular, I've been diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries in the past so it makes it quite frustrating. I'm terrified if I do get pregnant it will happen again and equally that I might not be able to get pregnant again. It kind of takes over you mind doesn't it! Are you trying again? How do you find your partner has coped with it? My husband doesn't understand why I feel so strongly about it all.

9 years ago
Reply to Jealousy Post Ectopic

Public

It's good to know its not just me! I've had to put up with people moaning about their pregnancies and it's so difficult not to just scream at them that they should be grateful they're pregnant not moaning about it!
Feel like I'm going to snap one day and it s not fair to take it out on someone else when it's my issue!

9 years ago
Reply to Jealousy Post Ectopic

Public

Advertisement

I'm with you. 10dpo, and I tested this afternoon...obviously negative. (This makes me hypocritical when I say to hang in there and don't test for as long as you can!!!)
My main symptom was possible implatation bleeding, I think (in hindsight) I had this with my first pregnancy. My OH keeps telling me not to get my hopes up but it's so hard!
Planning to test again in the morning but then not till Saturday if I can help it.
Fingers crossed for everyone.

10 years ago
Reply to 9 dpo... So close! Please, buddies to help time pass!

Public

No more pages