Replies by onemore?

Replies 1 - 10

thank you everyone i went to the dr today and they think my due date is wrong thinking that i will be due the 1st week of feb. not the end of jan. not off by much but they did a trans vaginal u/s and they couldnt even see a sac so i would be like 3.5 weeks or so not 5 weeks but its hard to kno till we can get a good u/s being on birth control made it hard to tell when i would have even ovulated... i go back next wed. for hcg levels again and then my 1st ob will be june 24th so i think i will ask for another u/s then to see

10 years ago
Reply to my hcg levels are rising really slow anyone else have this problem???

Public

idk if this is how you answer back lol but im freaked out this will be my 5th pregnancy i have a 3yr and 1yr and had 2 mc but i have lots of problems like premature labor around 20 weeks i hope the dr tells me more when i for sure call asap in the morning they sounded worried when they left a message today

11 years ago
Reply to hcg levels quadurpling in 48 hours is this a sign of twins?

Public

Advertisement

i ment to say 2100 to 7300 in 48 hours and they said im about 4 weeks i just found out monday i was on the pill and felt really bad and late so took a test and + so i went to the dr and didnt kno what to do

11 years ago
Reply to hcg levels quadurpling in 48 hours is this a sign of twins?

Public

No more pages