Replies by Themakeuplady

Replies 1 - 10

Well maybe this needs to be a closed group because obviously you're not open to new comers. Im testing in May and thought this seemed like a group for me. I didnt realize that if your not in the first few pages of this youre an outsider. Don't worry, I'll never be posting in here again. I have used babycenter for years and have never had such an asshole welcome like this group has given. Thanks!

11 years ago
Reply to May 2013 Testers....part 1

Public

Um... In case you misread what I put, I've been through hell getting pregnant too. I've had multiple miscarriages and just stumbled upon this group and thought I'd join in the conversation. If this forum is only for negative results and negative people I'm happy to leave.

11 years ago

Public

Advertisement

I have been using frer this week as well. I used it Tuesday 11dpo, super super faint, Wednesday about the same and yesterday 13dpo it was a little more visible. Because I was so confused I went out and bought a clear blue digital and took it yesterday and got a positive!! I was not sure using the frer if I was actually seeing lines or if they were water marks. I say go get a digital and wait another day or two to test. Good luck!!

11 years ago
Reply to TTC 10dpo negative frer

Public

Hi Ladies! I'm new here and finally got a positive on clear blue digital yesterday(13 dpo)! I used frer Tuesday and barely saw a line and tried one again this am and it's a little more pink. I have have two miscarriages in my past and have a happy and healthy two and a half year old little man who I can't wait to have a buddy for. Hoping this one sticks!!!! Lots of sticky dust to everyone here and good luck to the ladies testing this weekend!!

11 years ago

Public

I'm in your exact boat. I took a FRER and got a super light line this am and then afternoon. I can't tell if it is an evap line or if I'm wishfully hoping it is. I bought more tests this evening. I feel like I just want to know. Got digital this time so there is not much question other than being a few days before AF is due. I'm feeling just like you said. Especially this evening with the cramps/back but it could always be AF. Good luck! Lots of sticky dust your way!

11 years ago
Reply to 12DPO

Public

No more pages