Community post

Journal

12DPO

In the last couple of days the cramps, bloating and fatigue have come with avengance but I am putting it down to the fact AF is almost due. I feel a bit deflated after doing a pregnancy test at 11DPO and it was negative so I don't think this month will be the one! Have given the pregnancy tests to my OH to hide so that I can't make myself crazy with testing until I miss a period- and I do feel more relaxed today :)

5 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

I'm in your exact boat. I took a FRER and got a super light line this am and then afternoon. I can't tell if it is an evap line or if I'm wishfully hoping it is. I bought more tests this evening. I feel like I just want to know. Got digital this time so there is not much question other than being a few days before AF is due. I'm feeling just like you said. Especially this evening with the cramps/back but it could always be AF. Good luck! Lots of sticky dust your way!

11 years ago

I hope you get your BFP- let me know when you re-test! I feel very sick today but its so easy to over analyse these things! Good luck with the test!:)

11 years ago • Post starter

Any updates? Ive been getting pinching ovaries for the past couple of week, i've never experienced that before, apart from that there arent any other obvious signs. I'm sleepy but then I always am around AF. I was feeling Nauseous today, but i cant help but think that its in my head, like I'm making myself feel the symptoms I want to feel.

11 years ago

im 12dpo today

11 years ago

Today I'm 13DPO and have really stong cramps so I'm pretty sure I am not pregnant. Just waiting for AF to arrive so we can get on with trying again next month! I have had really bad fatigue and a bit of nausea as well so clearly just imagining it! I really hope you get a BFP sdesign when are you going to test?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo