Replies by WaitingforBaby81

Replies 1 - 10

Thanks Sappy, hang in there, hoping for a BFP for you xx

Hey everyone, just thought id come say hello and see how your all doing? Xx

11 years ago
Reply to Clomid, for the very first time

Public

@NervousMummy2Be, Congrats on the Pregnancy, you have a very positive attitude, hope you have a . What day are you due?

11 years ago
Reply to July 2013 Mommies-to-be

Public

Advertisement

Thank you for the congratulations, very cautious at the moment as its our first and i was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2007.

andopando xx have a . When are you due?

11 years ago

Public

very nice xx

I'm due 6th July, with my first xx

11 years ago
Reply to Who is looking forward to be a July 2013 mummy.. Join Me

Public

Congrats Clairee1981, hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 months, when are you due?

11 years ago
Reply to Who is looking forward to be a July 2013 mummy.. Join Me

Public

Hey Ladies,

Well im 30 and me and hubby were TTC#1, i was Dx with PCOS back in 2007. we strated trying for #1 in 2009, TTC was put on hold as my cycles disappeared, until this August when AF showed herself again.

Gynae put me on "Clomid", first round i had all the right symptoms and blood tests were all at the right levels, but AF showed her ugly head, 2nd round of "Clomid", went for my scan on day 14 to check follicles and one was seen but only at 7mm, then had day 21 Progesterone test and level was at 3 :(, well with that news i thought this is definately not our month, but i type with having done 2 pregnancy tests and having it confirmed by the doc, i am currently 5 weeks pregnant and am due 6th July 2013....

11 years ago

Public

@mapera80. Had appt at doctors today, they confirmed im pregnant, blood tests will be done Tuesday, so for now its a relaxing weekend xx

How is everyone?

11 years ago

Public

Well this month has been weird, i get told i havent ovulated, yet i sit here having done 2 pregnancy tests, both being positive, done with a pink line test then to back that one up i did a digi x

11 years ago

Public

Sorry guys i havent been on for a few days.

@pixandpoetry Uni degree is in Mathematics, think im only doing it because i find work too boring and not challenging enough x

How is everyone?

AFM - AF is on her way out/ practically gone :0). Have started using my CBFM this cycle.. Got another Gynae appt on 12th oct to see if any follicles.. (Fx)

11 years ago

Public

@Pixandpoetry - Thanks hun, its so emotionally draining to find a . DH was so upset too this morning. Went out for a walk to try clear our heads and to have a talk, but had to have dad pick us up as had a bad spout of lightheadyness and had a racing pulse (very scary)

today has been a bit of a wash out, but trying to steer my attention away from the TTC and getting myself stuck into my University Degree.

Onto round two of Clomid tomorrow as came this afternoon.

Hope evryone is well and fingers crossed for all who are about to test xxx

11 years ago

Public