Replies by ceci2324

Replies 1 - 10

Hi ladies, thanks for your responses and your words of advice. AF showed up yesterday on cycle day 45. 4 days later than last cycle and 15 days later than my normal cycle. So something is up. I guess I will find out at the dr's. Good luck to you all. Sorry you are going through this as well.

10 years ago
Reply to Day 43, No period, two BFN's. Can't take it anymore.

Public

no. I had a missed miscarriage and was induced to deliver my twins on the 16th week of pregnancy back in January. But since then I went back to my 30-31 day regular cycle. It's only been these past two cycles that have been so long. I'm really concerned. I have an appointment with a fertility clinic on August 26th. But I can't handle the stress this is causing me. I'm so worried something serious is wrong.

10 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Thank you for responding! I do do BBT. My temps haven't really lowered until today. But my temps have been so erratic and I had 5 patches of EWCM this cycle. So i'm not sure if I even ovulated. Last cycle I was 41 days and got AF.
I was thinking i could still be pregnant, but why would my boobs be hurting less each day?

10 years ago

Public

I am so very sorry for your loss. I had a missed miscarriage at 16 weeks of my twin boys. The twins looked like they were only about 7 weeks in size but they suspect it was because of a condition called Twin to twin transfusion syndrome. Both of them suffered heart failure. Anyway, I also waited three weeks to wait to miscarry naturally, but I they were really stuck and my body would also not let go. So I was given the option of D&C or to be induced with a med called Misoprostol. I opted for the misoprostol, which sent me into about 4 hours of full-blown labour. I had contractions seconds apart and my water actually broke. But no babies. Three days later, I had a massive contraction, and out came the sac completely in tact with my two sweet baby boys. It was very traumatic. I know what you are going through. And i really feel deeply for you. Please do not hesitate to private msg me if you have more questions.

10 years ago
Reply to Could a missed miscarriage be incorrectly diagnosed? Still waiting after over 3 weeks

Public

Great! Then you will see if it shows an ovulation pattern :) Good luck to you! Please keep me posted on what they tell you. I seem to be in the same boat.

10 years ago
Reply to Is it Possible with no EWCM?

Public

The EWCM is there to assist the sperm to the fertilized egg. Without it, the sperm will have a hard time making it to the egg to fertilize it and result in pregnancy. If you're not charting the obgyn will likely suggest it to see if an ovulation pattern is there. If you are ovulating and just not producing enough ECWM, you can try this fertility assisting lubricant called Preseed or Zestica. These both have great reviews. Happy TTCing and baby dust to you! Keep me posted if you can! I have my first fertiliy clinic appointment coming soon as well.

10 years ago
Reply to Is it Possible with no EWCM?

Public

Sounds really good! All good signs of pregnancy. Can you keep us posted on the results?!

10 years ago
Reply to Approx. 13 DPO. CD 56. Temp is 99.1?

Public

I hate to say this, but it sounds like you may have had an early miscarriage. I miscarried my twin boys on my 16th week of pregnancy and I still had a faded positive HGC test a MONTH later. You should go to your doctor and ask for them to do a beta HCG blood test. The period that was 3 weeks late in your last cylce could have been implantation bleeding instead of a period.

But please don't take my word for it. I am not a professional and I only speak based on my own experience. Please go to the doctor and get checked. Baby dust and prayers to you!!!

10 years ago
Reply to What could be going on?

Public

Big *blob. Not blog!

10 years ago
Reply to Multiple patches of Egg-White CM

Public