Community post

Question

Multiple patches of Egg-White CM

I've had 3 different instances of EW CM this cycle. Once on cycle day 14, then next around cycle day 24/25, and just today a huge blob on cycle day 29. My chart says I ovulated on the 24th, but this is inaccurate because I changed temp methods mid month from mouth to vaginal because it was recording oddly low and erratic temps (i think from being half asleep and moving the thermometer around so much in my mouth). What do you guys think? I understand the body may have attempted to ovulate earlier this cycle and then maybe i ovulated later, but now a third time of Egg white stuff?

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I had this happen to me last month. Made me a little crazy because I couldn't find an answer anywhere. For me, I think it was as you said, my body trying to ovulate. I had 3 patches like you said. Once, when I figured I should have ovulated, second when I was trying again, and the last was a day before my period arrived. I sometimes get a slight patch of EWCM right before my period. Hope this helped!

10 years ago

It did help. I was thinking maybe this big blog may have been my mucus plug before AF. I guess I'm not actually ovulating?! :(

Thank you for replying though! Good luck to you :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Big *blob. Not blog!

10 years ago • Post starter

Glad I could help. Not sure about the ovulation. I think it's pretty normal to have a cycle where you don't ovulate. Unless it happens often like every cycle I wouldn't be too concerned. I had this last month, but this cycle it was only the one EWCM patch around the typical ovulation time. So who knows? Amazing how our bodies can make us nuts isn't it? Good Luck to you too!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo