Replies by redrouge

Replies 1 - 10

i had it in for 1 YR too.got it out when we went for no 3 got pregnant on twins on my 3 rd cycle.did not effect my cycle at all.good luck..

9 years ago
Reply to ttc after nexplanon!

Public

but I'm so so greatful to have 1 healthy baby.I pray u will get good news tomorrow..good luck

9 years ago
Reply to Hard Uterus at 5 weeks?

Public

Advertisement

oh its possible. I'm currently 25weeks pregnant and when I was 13 weeks I had a massive massive hemeroige and thought I was miscarrying.to my dismay it turns out I was pregnant on my 2 set of twins and had lost 1.shocked overwhelmed devastated greatful all word to describe my emotions.

9 years ago
Reply to Hard Uterus at 5 weeks?

Public

I'm pregnant on my 5th and I honestly would be worried if I did nt cramp lol..sounds completely normal..congrates

9 years ago
Reply to Cramping after BFP

Public

I very rarely got a period with impant.did they do a Preg test before they put it in..I hate to read u were forced to get implant in also..

9 years ago
Reply to is it possible to be pregnant this far and not know?

Public

I'm 23 weeks and when I was 13 weeks was rushed to hospital with massive blood loss.I asked was implantation bleed and was told no way that implantation is more like spotting.turns out I miscarried a twin..

9 years ago
Reply to Can implantation bleeding be heavy?

Public

you should go to the doctor and request an ultrasound.. u could be pregnant but again I would seek medical attention asap

9 years ago
Reply to Am I pregnant after tubal ligation?

Public

if ure getting positive s no matter how faint take it ure pregnant.my lines are never strong till bout 6 week..

9 years ago
Reply to Early pregnancy??

Public

I have twins and mine were very active until I had them at 38 weeks.was always told movement would get less and less but it never did.no matter what u doc says I'd get it checked honey.you can never be 2 sure..you are high risk so don't take a chance..

9 years ago
Reply to 34 weeks pregnant, twins very little movement

Public

I'm pregnant on baby no 5 and only just found out on this pregnancy I have a tilted uterus and trust me when I say its never effected my fertility lol..

9 years ago
Reply to Retroverted uterus

Public