Community post

Question

Am I pregnant after tubal ligation?

So here is my brief history, Ive been pregnant 6 times, 3 were early miscarriages due to me being RH- and they didn't pick it up. I have a 5yr, 3yr and 2yr old. I had my tubal ligation done during c-section with my last baby. It was a clamp and cut type of TL.

Now its been 2 yrs and 5 months since then, my LMP was on 8 Feb and 2 weeks ago I started realizing preg symptoms, breasts are sore, pressure feeling in pelvis and nauseated all the time and food aversions. So I did a test, came out a very faint line, I did another one 4 days later and there was a clear faint line. So I did another test Friday in the afternoon (held urine for 5 hours). But it came out negative, next morning another one and has a fainter line as first test I took.

I thought for sure I was going to miscarry, But now its past my period and my symptoms are still there and no period, I had cramps that went away. I am really confused, am I pregnant? Do we have a little fighter growing inside me?

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

you should go to the doctor and request an ultrasound.. u could be pregnant but again I would seek medical attention asap

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo