Replies by babyH03

Replies 31 - 40

I think that is a valid question especially if your using OPK or monitor's in the morning. If you get a positive and count that day as O DAY does any BD that evening count for the next day. Some of us only get it at night!! :)

12 years ago
Reply to Tracking BD's

Public

That is interesting. Did they ever say what was the causing the miscarriages? (so sorry to hear that too) I had a chemical pregnancy in Nov 10 and after that is when my doctor put me on Clomid. No pregnancies since. (Grrr) But hoping to change this cycle. I've continued to use preseed and I'm going instead cups too. I just can't figure out why I'm not conceiving with the help of Clomid. BUT I am going to a chiropractor who did find issues with my back and I am also going with acupunture. She said I was a mess and my balance was off. So with all of this minus the Clomid I am hoping and praying!!

12 years ago
Reply to Why couldn't Clomid get me pregnant?!

Public

Advertisement

We pretty much have the same story! I am currently going through fertility acupunture too, almost there. She said I still have the "split" going on which hopefully will cure within the month. I am drinking green tea and using preseed. I also bought some instead cups to try this cycle. It's so hard to keep hearing everyone saying I'm pregnant it has to be my turn next!! Good luck and prayers!! I'm kind of excited to see what my monitor says without the clomid influence.

12 years ago
Reply to Thinking of stopping medication- NEED OPINIONS!!

Public

I am using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor and I am getting Peaks. I just want to try a month without the medicine and see when my body ovulates on its own, since I can apparently get pregnant without the clomid. Thanks for the help!! Appreciated!!

12 years ago
Reply to Thinking of stopping medication- NEED OPINIONS!!

Public

I also took clomid 50mg CD 5-9 this month. I am on CD 21 and still no PEAK. (Using fertility monitor). I've been on HIGH since CD 16 so hopefully soon. Did you guys experience hot flashes closer to O time or while taking the medicine? I've gotten some when laying down to sleep but about a week after taking my last pill. Also, when did you O and then BD to get your BFP?

13 years ago
Reply to I am now on my first cycle of clomiphene citrate and I wanted to know what to expect....

Public

Saaaame thing happened to me this month. I kept hoping but finally I called the doctor. She said a week after your period time frame you should 9/10 times have a positive test unless something is wrong. Doc prescribed me 10mg of Provera and FINALLY started.

13 years ago
Reply to Its nearly 7weeks now after I had my normal period, the thing is I'm still having pregnancy symptoms

Public

I haven't tested in about a week. I called the doctor and was prescribed provera for 7 days. It's been 5 days since the last pill and no sign of her!!

13 years ago
Reply to Later than Usual BFP?

Public

I am still waiting, about 2 weeks past. I called the doctor and she prescribed me a low dosage of Provera to get my period going. I am really suspicious about taking the medicine but she assured me that I would have a positive test by now.

13 years ago
Reply to Anyone get a BFN HPT through 8 weeks and actually pregnant?

Public

Since I haven't actually been pregnant other for a chemical pregnancy sorry I can't give too much insight other than I remember a lot of excessive discharge around the time I got my one and only BFP. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Keep us posted!!

13 years ago
Reply to Could i possibly be pregnant?

Public

I am just curious since I am past my usual cycle range with still getting bfp. If nothing happens by by Wednesday then i'm testing again. Then I guess it's time to call the doctor!

13 years ago
Reply to What the heck is going on?!?!

Public