Replies by sugah0927

Replies 11 - 20

Nothing too much to report today, just been tired (going to bed at 9 every night) but I imagine it's still to early at 5 DPO, hopefully next week we can really get into the symptoms!!

11 years ago
Reply to 1 DPO just starting TWW anyone wanna join in

Public

Yay! Nice to see everyone back this month (not excited for no BFP's) but I imagine if we stick together we will get through this! Seems like we are all very close in DPO. Today is 3 DPO and I'm excited for the next week to go by quickly so I can find out if we succeeded this month.

11 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Hi Ladies!! I was hoping everyone was still following this topic. I'm on month 4 TTC and about 2 DPO :) I was a bit late on the OPK's this month. I didn't get a positive until CD 16. This month I tried a few different things such as drinking more water, drinking less caffeine/alcohol and I tried something weird and used generic Robitussin to help with getting that egg like mucous which I haven't been seeing over the past 4 months during ovulation time. It seemed to "help" because 2 days before my positive OPK I called TONS of the egg like mucous! We BD on CD 14, 16 & 17 hoping for the best this month!!!

11 years ago

Public

Well ladies, as suspected AF showed her ugly face this morning right on time. Moving on to month 4 of TTC. I'll see you ladies in 2 weeks for the next TWW!!!

11 years ago

Public

Good Morning Ladies!! Just wanted to check in with everyone to see how everyone is doing? I'm 13 DPO today and I still feel like AF is going to make an appearance. She is due tomorrow or Saturday and this morning I feel sick to my stomach but not sure if that means anything :( I guess I'll have to wait it out. My last test I took was on Tuesday night (after drinking water all day) and it was negative on a dollar tree test. That was on 11 DPO sooo.......hopes high it was still too early. I'm hoping that AF will take a 9 month vacation, I haven't completely given up this month but I'm preparing for the worst.

11 years ago

Public

Well I'm feeling out this month. These cramps really feel like AF coming on in a few days :( I broke down and used a dollar tree test after work yesterday and there was no line to be found no matter how hard I tried to see it. Looks like we will be moving on to month 4 shortly of trying. boooo....I'm 11 DPO today so yes it could still be a bit early but I'm losing hope. I'll keep in touch if anything changes. Good luck to everyone else!

11 years ago

Public

I'm with you froggyfan8 for holding out until the end now. Since i'm at 10DPO today I would like to wait until at least Thursday or Friday at 13-14 DPO. We will see if I can hold out!! I'm scared because the cramping today feels a bit like AF but....with my first baby I thought AF was coming for 3 days and when it never came I tested at 1 day late and got a BFP. So I'll keep my spirits high until that ugly AF shows up.

11 years ago

Public

twistedstar86 I saw something in your 8DO test but your 9DPO is pretty dark. I'm hoping this is your BFP!!!! Today I'm keeping my hopes high, back to work so I'm not stuck at home for the temptation of POAS :) I'm 10 DPO and I had some cramps, headache and a bit of nausea yesterday but it's hard to tell it's just AF getting ready to start late this week. She should be here Friday or Saturday if she makes her normal appearance :( Well it's still early and I'm still in the game.

11 years ago

Public

Well its time to admit I'm a POAS addict. Yesterday at 8 DPO I used an internet cheapie and thought I saw the faintest line and even got my friend to see it. Well today I decided to use a cheap big lots test and a BFN then I did a silly move a tried a digital lol and of course I got the lovely "not pregnant" lol oops. Well its only 9 DPO today so still early of course to count myself out ...I really hoped this 3rd month of trying was it. This is definitley stressful. Praying like crazy for a BFP this week!!!

11 years ago

Public

Good Morning Ladies!! 7 DPO today and I have yet to POAS :) Last month I broke down early and tested on 8-9 DPO and again on 10 & 12 DPO. I promised to myself I would stay strong this month and not test until 10-12 DPO so that I don't have several disappointments. I have my hopes up high that this is the month. (3rd month trying so hoping 3rd times a charm!) After getting pregnant my first cycle on my first baby this trying stuff is super hard and very stressful. Wishing everyone luck this month!! Love all the baby names so far, my first little boy is Dominic and we were thinking Daelyn for a girl for the next baby, I don't have any boy names picked out because I would love to have a little girl this time around.

11 years ago

Public