Replies by Jahnisia

Replies 11 - 20

Yes due to the ectopic they had to cut open my tub to remove the ectopic pregnancy .. so I'm hoping it's on the outside because the surgery was done on the outside not inside !!!! Fingers crossed An prayers def up!!! An ivf is about 14,000 a cycle

6 years ago
Reply to 11 dpo too scared to test-after 8 months ttc

Public

Treatment would b laparscopy but that's only if the blockage is due to tissue damage on the outside of my tube or ivf which ivf is tooo much money so I'm hoping I have damage on the outside An not inside

6 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Keep hope lady's!!! I recently found out I have a blocked tube ! The tube that's blocked has my only ovary so I'm just as depressed as can be because my journey has kinda come to a STOP. I had an ectopic pregnancy two years ago An since then I've been ttc for baby number three since then!

6 years ago

Public

Once the procedure is done u can ttc again in 2weeks ! So overall I'm positive .. good success rate so I'm positive !! Not thinking negative !

Aww well I'm sorry AF came on! maybe we can start our Journey together again soon!!

6 years ago
Reply to CD 8 SMEP Buddies

Public

Definitely going thru with the procedure since it's not a surgery I have hope it's called a tubal cannolation.. an the success rate to conceive after is pretty high. So I made my consult appointment for the end of this month 8/25 an ill b going from there the procedure is 1057$ but can b cheaper if insurance covers lab work.. im trying to stay as positive as possible ..

6 years ago

Public

It's fixable with a procedure if the blockage isn't far into my tubes !
:( I'm so sad An hurt

6 years ago

Public

My TTC journry is at a complete an sad holt!
so i told you i only had ovary
well the ovary that i do have has a BLOCKED tube! :( im soooo hurt broken

6 years ago

Public

Yes I'm here NOW !! An yes they tell u everything on the visit! THANK GOD! An the next step will be ... IDK YET lol

6 years ago

Public

btw i go to the dr today for the HSG TEST SO IM PRAYING for good news

6 years ago

Public

Don't give up hope !!! Or think that she'll show up!! I think u still have hope ! An I'm staying positive for u

6 years ago

Public