Replies by RAINBOWBABYMAMA

Replies 11 - 20

I never get any spotting before my period, it's usually like BAM there all ugly and everything hahaha.
I hope things clear up soon with you atleast, as for me....well who knows hahaha
You're right it is frustrating because it's like we should know what is going on but we dont half the time because of all the changes lol

6 years ago
Reply to 16 DPO and now brown spotting only when i wipe?

Public

It's odd, like why can't our bodies be normal hahaha XD
It's only been since this morning that it has started, and I am nauseous, feeling hungry all the time, I feel like I could sleep virtually anywhere LOL. Bloated for sure and I think in general I feel run down....which is never normal for me for AF.

I feel that if it is implantation bleeding, would it be a good thing or would I be scared?
I haven't had much luck staying pregnant when I did get VVVFL

6 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Its still brown and It was a fair amount when it started but now Its barely showing, only when I wipe still is it visable. This doesn't feel normal to me. Especially with being 2 days late for it to show up on 16 DPO yesterday morning. If anything I am going to test anyways and see. With my previous pregnancies not once did I get implantation bleeding. Sorry for the TMI

6 years ago

Public

I am now showing small super faint blood droplets, only when I wipe. Its barely viseable, should I worry? AF was due yesterday but she didn't show and I'm not sure if its AF or not. I'm presently nauseous. i do have some symptoms.

Ive tried FR and I got no where with them, they didnt work for me only blue dye for some reason.

Happy New Year to you to and thank you so much

6 years ago
Reply to VFLs on regular pregnancy tests but a negative digital in the morning? though a line test had a fl?

Public

I tried with my own doppler and couldnt find anything, i however did a day or two before but nothing since. Took a pregnancy test yesterday morning and I looked it and it was even fainter than then ones i took a week ago so i have no whats going on but i am going to a clinic tomorrow

6 years ago
Reply to How early did you hear a heartbeat?

Public

i am tomorrow

6 years ago
Reply to I need advice right now....

Public

I had tested again, and it was more faint then before. I dont understand why though

6 years ago

Public

I will be retesting today as when i did the test it was late at night but it came back right away so will be testing agin

6 years ago

Public

Well officially negative.....took a test at the hospital and sad to say it was negative.

6 years ago
Reply to Took a test just 10 min ago or so and it came back super faint, took a FRER and it was negative...?

Public

Well officially negative.....took a test at the hospital and sad to say it was negative.

6 years ago
Reply to Took a test just 10 min ago or so and it came back super faint, took a FRER and it was negative...?

Public