Replies by Peytonsmommy12

Replies 11 - 20

Angry- gosh I really hate to say this but it does look like the inside got wet. I hate when a hpt doesn't come out right. I'm sure the next time you test will be pos.

7 years ago
Reply to TWW for March 2017 Baby

Public

I'm not sure jess, I wish this ttc thing was easier. I know we all do. I hope you are doing well. Have you had a lot of symptoms? have you tested yet?

7 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Hi y'all
I had a Bbt dip yesterday which made me think af was sure to come. However, no af this am and I took bbt at normal time again and my temp is back up. I'm not sure what to think
My question is to any of y'all that temp, have you had a temp drop only to think af was on it's way and the next days temps were back up to normal?
This temping is driving me bananas. I already opk, I guess I didn't have enough stress in the mix lol
I am 12/13dpo today so the dip was at 11/12dpo
I normally have a 13-14 day luteal phase as well.
Any advice would be awesome!!!
And welcome nts- pregnancy always possible if you bd the correct times. Sound like your odds are great. Good luck to you!
Laar-hang in there sugar, you are def prego! I know the wait till the doc is excruciating.nothing indicates an m/c,so don't worry too much- I know easier said than Done right.

7 years ago

Public

Angry- got my fingers crossed
Aj- late af sounds promising!!
Welcome gibson
I'm 12dpo today with a significant temp drop at coverline. My LP is usually 13days. Soooo I think I'm out. I guess ya never know until
I would say I hope to see y'all in the April 2017 posts, but I really really hope y'all get your
I will keep an eye on everyone's progress

7 years ago

Public

Your idea made me tear up. That is a beautiful idea. Enjoy the moment is my only advice. Time passes so quickly you have plenty of time to worry.
Again congrats

7 years ago

Public

Tia- I have my fingers and toes crossed for ya!

7 years ago

Public

Oz-thank you for the support. I'm not the most patient of people but what I do forget is that kids as with everything else come when they want to, not on my schedule
I still have a few days until af maybe just need some more Ain't as young as I used to be. Lol
I got pregnant with my son 1st month of ttc. Guess I thought maybe I'd get lucky again.
Enough about me....
How is everyone elso doing??
When do y'all test again?

7 years ago

Public

Laar-
Sooo happy for you!
Prima- I did the same at 8 dpo and got bfn. Too early I'm hoping as well.
I've had some developments, I've have a few spots of light pink at 10&11 dpo. I was hoping this am 11dpo was my bfp but another( not fmu however)
I'm starting to get discouraged. Hard to stay positive after 6month's of ttc

7 years ago

Public

Hi all,
Oz- omg that is funny! Needed that today
Kj- I thought I saw something too, hang in there it's still early in the game. Speaking of game yay Cavs
I am terrible with hpts, I look at them until my eyes go cross then get up the nerve to throw them away just to dig them out soon after.(Just in case I missed something.) Crazy huh?
Welcome aj & Tia !
Aj I have heard PCOS is extremely difficult but not impossible. Please keep us updated
Tia- I too Am a symptom spotter/googler
I literally never cry and cried twice this 2ww over a broken nail & hubby telling me I'm going crazy this month:'( to be honest I worked hard on these nails. The crazy thing I already knew lol
Angry- cramping sounds promising. I have my fingers crossed for you

7 years ago

Public

Happy fathers days to all of the daddy's out there. Hopefully soon we all we make them daddy's again.
How is everyone doing? And welcome to all the newer posts!!
I am of course doing my normal symptom spotting and driving myself and my hubby crazy. I Am 9dpo and broke down yesterday and took hpt no surprise
I have 2 clearbluez left and refuse to buy more this month-but who am I kidding I say that every month lol.
Hope y'all have a great day and I'm sending

7 years ago

Public