Replies by redrouge

Replies 11 - 20

plus let me just ad I'm a color expert and when I asked my gp she said I could use lighter colors not dark colors when I asked why she said the lighter ones have less chemical.this is untrue as the all have the same ingredients in them so I think they honestly don't know.but if u think about it its chemicals absorbing into u scalp so it s prob not great for u.anyway its a personal choice..as I said I dyed it on my first 4 but not this time..

9 years ago
Reply to Hair colouring and hair removal creams????

Public

I'd avoid until second trimester I'm currently 20 weeks Preg on baby no 5 and I'm a hairdresser and never had a problem with dying my hair with my other pregs but ive had a few issues with this pregnancy so out of fear I'm not gonna dye it for my whole pregnancy

9 years ago
Reply to Hair colouring and hair removal creams????

Public

Advertisement

don't worry my lines are always faint until I'm about 6 weeks..what I did was tested everysecond day and they got darker..I'm currently 17 weeks Preg on baby no 5./good luck

9 years ago
Reply to How else is in the same boat as I am I'm 17 dpo and faint line on pregnancy test???

Public

Honey if u see a line there's a line.I always get squinters too on hot and I'm 14 weeks preg on no 5.pic quality don't show them up the whole time. so I'd say congrats ure preg.do another in the morning for ure own peace of mind

9 years ago
Reply to I see a line but no one else does. Am I?

Public

I always get faded lines and I'm preg on baby no 5..congrats mama

9 years ago
Reply to i have taken two pregnancy tests both came back faided lines i also feel some symptoms ?

Public

I got the marina out and got preg on my first cycle.did nt get a positive till 13 dpo..

9 years ago
Reply to Ttc after mirenia

Public

I got a neg 11 dpo and got a faint pos 13 dpo.and asked the very same question.I'm 10 weeks now with no 5.it will happen. Stay positive

9 years ago
Reply to Trying to be hopeful

Public

I have coil out 13 weeks and I'm 10 weeks preg..

9 years ago
Reply to More fertile after pregnancy?

Public

Well from my experience. When I went for my 6 week check up my obgyn always stresses to me that u r highly fertile after birth.so I do believe it..but as I said every women is different

9 years ago
Reply to More fertile after pregnancy?

Public

The chancevof non id are very high if a family member on the mothers side ie ure sister..in saying that.my granmother had twins.she had 12 children 36 grandchildren and I was the first to have twins out of them all since her.so my sisters are on edge wondering now will they have twins

9 years ago
Reply to IMHO sister just had twins! Will I??

Public