Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 338 Replies | Last Page

Wow!! This new thread already feels fresh in new! Lmao..

Thank you for starting this wonderful thread just weeks ago Nicole! It truly is a great place for us ladies to turn to when we have questions, would like to vent or just simply be ourselves without any judgement. And Thanks to CTP.com for making such an amazing forum!! it's the best around. :)

Cheers to us and if we don't all get our BFP's this cycle, like Nicole said, we'll have Halloween babies!!! I'll be the first to buy y'all a "My first Halloween" bibs.

Steph

13 years ago

I love it Steph!
xoxox

Ok... Since we are starting new... This is where I am:

9DPO
3 BFN's (POAS addict)
5 days until AF is due...

This could be the month!

Where is everyone else?

13 years ago • Post starter

Love the title and energy. I will be watching this post, I'm fairly new to this forum. This is my second month TTC really first b/c last month was a warm-up since DH is recovering from ED, but I'm enjoying the new sense intimacy my DH and I have gained from TTC, it has added a glow to the marriage. Still newlyweds so we are not stressing just enjoying each other and if its meant to happen it will. Love life to the fullest!!!

13 years ago

Hey Bianacasmama,

I'm waiting to O which should be tomorrow. BDed on Sunday and plan to BD tonight and tomorrow. I do realize that everyone else on this thread is probably DPO, but I just liked the energy i felt from the title so i thought why not join the discussion..hope no one minds.

13 years ago

Hi Curl...you've come to the right place. We've all been talking since the end of December and I think all of us are DPO, but with you being new and all, this gives you a chance to gauge our symptoms and what we're going through for when your DPO! :) So welcome..

I am 7 or 8 DPO
1 BFN w/ FMU: Today
*small twinges in the middle of my uterus as we speak, actually. Lol
AF is due Jan 25th OR 26th

Xoxo...Steph.

P.S. Everyone do what Bianca suggested and give your current status...should I be the " parking lot" and write all of this down!? Lmao...jk...sorta....

13 years ago

bianca, how many times did you BD during you fertile period? How did you track your fertile days?

13 years ago

I was a nut job...
Started on day 6 and continued until day 17... It was a huge scene!!!

Let's see if it worked!

BTW TTC my second baby... Bianca just turned 2 on 1/8!
BD ed for 8 days straight with my 1st. Got pregnant right away!!!! I knew because my stomach swelled up 3 times it's original size around 7dpo... Must have been implantation...

Oh, how I wish for that back!

13 years ago • Post starter

I have made it to the new thread :) Steph, I hope all goes well with your dad. Are the doctors thinking the alcohol-induced dementia is temporary? I hope so for his and YOUR sake. I took care of some people with alcohol-induced dementia year ago when I was still working in a long term care facility and it was sad. I just found out Christmas Eve that my uncle is VERY sick. He has alcohol-induced hepatitis. I had never heard of it and had only heard of liver cirrhosis from alcohol abuse, but looked it up. It turns out, this form of hepatitis does not have a letter attached to it like hepb or hepc. It is just so many years of so much drinking has caused buildup of toxins in the liver that can't be flushed out normally, where cirrhosis is actual scarring.
If I do not get my bfp this month, I am def buying preseed. Yes, I have gotten 3 VERY faint lines, but there are so many things thaat could happen. I could have gotten bad tests, read them too late and these are actually evaps, etc. Until I get a line that I don't have to have the eyes of a hawk to see, I am considering myself not pregnant. I am due for af on the 21st. I hope that bitch does not come.
Pookie, you may be wrong about the FRER. I was reading something that said FRER can detect as little as 15mlu. It is not rated for that, but women have gotten pos blood tests and pos FRER at the same time. It is not a strong pos from my understanding, though.
Well, my three day weekend was a bust. I was so sluggish, I only managed to get my bathroom cleaned. I did not even cook meals for the week. Now I wil be rushing to cook everyday before work this week.
Did I tell you ladies that my worthless drama queen emo babysitter quit on me last Friday? She is my hubby's sister's best friend. She moved into my hubby's parents house about 3 years ago and has been mooching off them ever since. She CLAIMS to be bipolar and can't have a normal job. If that bitch is bipolar, then we all are! Her idea of "bipolar" is that she gets annoyed by people. She is going to school for criminal justice even though she claims she can not work because of her job. She said Friday that she has to quit because she is failing the all of three classes she is taking this semester because she does not have time to study. I am sorry, but my son is almost 10 and pretty much takes care of himself, other than cooking. He just needs someone here with him while I am gone. She brings her laptop and I gave her the password for our wireless. she has access to a printer here as well. So I ask, with all the resources and time she needs to study and do her papers here, why is she failing her classes? Worthless, I tell you. I hired my little sister's friend who is 19. She did early childhood developement at the vocational school and was my son's teacher's aide a couple years ago. He LOVES her. Problem is, she is only doing this because she can't find a reg job. Once she does, I will be on the hunt for a sitter again.
Well, it is time to go do my hair and makeup for work. Have fun ladies. I will check back in about midnight my time (eastern).

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Hey ladies! I know I didn't post much in the other thread, but I loved reading along with you all! I'm glad to see that it's continuing!

I'm 9DPO and trying so hard not to POAS! It's KILLING me!!! lol!

I was a little crampy last night around midnight, and then this morning I woke up with a single spot of dark, almost brown blood in my panties (sorry if that's TMI). Hopefully an implantation spot?!?!?!?!?!

I was feeling really blah this a.m. too. A little nauseous and SUPER tired.

And it's the WEIRDEST thing- I'm EXHAUSTED by about 4p.m. and then, when I actually try to go to bed I CANNOT fall asleep! It's SO ANNOYING! lol! What in the world?!

Fingers crossed, for me AND you all!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Think you Bianca for staring the new thread and I agree with Pookie this has been great support.

I look forward to talking more to everyone and continuing to support each other on our new thread.

I work from a home office so i don't get the opportunity to talk to others during the day. I love talking to everyone.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo