Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Wow so exciting! Hoping baby boom extends to the rest of us!!!! This gives me so much hope!

6 years ago

I saved all my tests and will share to see the lines get darker and darker. I know that the 8dpo doesn't look like much but the line is there. Hoping for more BFPs.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Oh my god . Beautiful and Kimbrek , what a great new to wake up to. So happy for you guys.

AFM I got my BFN this morning at 11 dpo. So I’m definitely out. I have attached a picture hahahaha

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

@penny I got BFN too. My bfn from 345am. 9-11dpo. I was leaning towards 11 but I'm not sure. I plan to test again with fmu on Monday. I had possible IB around 4am (light pink) and then a little brown around 10am. Nothing evident since then. You're not out until af!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Aww penny and ksyd sorry for your bfn yes def retest! I was wondering if any of these are pregnancy symptoms people experienced when they were 7 dpo? Temps have been very high (attached chart), creamy cm but not super plentiful. Cervix is low and closed. Little pinching feelings off to the side of uterus, nose has been a but runny, other than that I feel like there’s no way this is my month, kind of hopeless feeling Anyone know how read a bbt chart? Do the couple of high temps mean anything? I know that people don’t implant before day 6 so there’s no way 5 dpo was an implantation dip, if anything I feel like today might possibly be implantation, but then why is it so high? ????

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

@photomama - Not everyone gets implantation dips. In fact I have a dip mid-leutal phase around 8 or 9 DPO every cycle. At first I thought it was a sign but now I just think it’s part of my cycle. If you don’t have one it’d Not cause for concern. I think the main thing is that your BBT stay high as you get closer to AF. That way you know progesterone is still in your system. I’m 8 DPO so i’m Right there with you.

@Beaut1ful - COngratulations!!!!! I’m so happy that you finally got your BFP!! When is your due date? Is it the same as dragonfly’s?

@Kimberke - Congratulations to you too!!!! Due date? Talk about an October BFP landslide! September was quiet on the BFP front so i’m Happy to see all of them this month!

6 years ago

I'm considered 3weeks today with EDD of 10-20-18 LMP 1-13-18 & OD 1-27-18 this will be my 13th child but 10th living if God's willing!!! I want to give a major Thank-you to the Lord above for listening 2 all my prayers day & night & 2 my friend mother&wife for recommending me all the supplements that helped me get my Thanks 2 All of u lovely Ladies 4 all ur support on my little journey TTC I wish all of u & 2 the other women whom also got there

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl- EDD would be October 15th. I’m so happy! Hope you get a BFP as well! Are you testing soon??

Photmama- don’t stress Every cycle I had a dip. But this cycle stopped tempting. So not sure I just know I was Hot all the time.

Kimberke- I moved to the sister website if you want to find me there!

I will still be here till I get a darker line as well!! We are on our way to dinner and I will tell DH tonight!! I can’t hold it any longer!!!!

6 years ago • Edited

@ Beaut1ful - I hope telling your DH was amazing and that the two of you got to celebrate! I’m 9DPO tomorrow so i’m Still waiting to test until Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank you for the good wishes!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. We have the same estimated due date. I'm so happy for you.

@Kimberke I think I found you and commented on your picture.

@FlamingoGirl13. Hope this is your month too.

I'm thinking of telling the hubby after work on monday as my daughter has crazy legs lol and likes to kick a lot. I don't want to take the chance of getting kicked. So the sooner the better.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo