Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding or period 4-5 days early?

It just started about 10 min ago. It was very light, and light pink. Now its reddish, as if my period MAY be starting. Since last summer, my cycle has been 35-36 days(changes back and forth)

I wasnt quite sure when I ovulated, but I was using BBT to chart my temps on this site. According to my chart, it said I ovulated Tuesday, March 13th. My husband and I had sex the day before, and also 3 DPO.

7 DPO, my breasts were very tender and sore. And then 8 DPO, my bra felt alittle tight. And now the spotting/bleeding, and today is 10 DPO.

Im not feeling any crapping or pain(none that could indicate a miscarriage, or even menstrual craps).

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Wow... I am in the same boat as you. I usually have a 32 day cycle and tested positive on opk on March 13. Yesterday at 9 dpo I started spotting. Woke up this morning with a light period that has lasted all day. If this is a period it is way too early.

I wish you luck that its just implantation bleeding. I read on some other sites to test when period is supposed to be due, just in case it was a weird cycle.

12 years ago

Still kind of bleeding today, but as if my period is almost gone. So Im chalking this up to an early period. But I still took a HPT this morning, and it was negative. Since I woke up this morning, I've been very nauseous. Even had to run to the bathroom a couple times.

Yesterday, my husband and I stopped at a fast food place to pick up food for him and our son. I took a sip of my son's soda, and it tasted really funny. I sipped my husband's soda, and same thing. But my husband tried both soda's, and said I'm being weird cuz they taste fine to him.

And today, I made lunch, but it just smelled weird to me for some reason. Tasted weird too, I couldnt finish it.

IDK whats going on with me, but its starting to bother me.

12 years ago • Post starter

so you do chart... so did your temp drop? i tried looking at your page but it doesn't show you have a visible chart

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=57719

Here's the link to my most recent BBT chart.

I fell behind on charting once I figured out when I ovulated. But I temped yesterday, normal time, and with me bleeding/possible period, it was 96.95. And I know that with your period, your temp will read low.

Technically, Im supposed to start tomorrow.

12 years ago • Post starter

hmm def if the temp dropped and stays down its prob af.. ur chart is so sporadic its really hard for me to tell.. but if u o'd when u thought u did you may wanna start taking b6 for a short LP

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo