Community post

Discussion

Really confusing symptoms

Last Friday, I posted a question about me starting to bleed was possibly implantation bleeding or my period being 4-5 days early at 10 DPO.

Still kind of bleeding today, but as if my period is almost gone. So Im chalking this up to an early period. But I still took a HPT this morning, and it was negative. Since I woke up this morning, I've been very nauseous. Even had to run to the bathroom a couple times.

Yesterday, my husband and I stopped at a fast food place to pick up food for him and our son. I took a sip of my son's soda, and it tasted really funny. I sipped my husband's soda, and same thing. But my husband tried both soda's, and said I'm being weird cuz they taste fine to him.

And today, I made lunch, but it just smelled weird to me for some reason. Tasted weird too, I couldnt finish it.

IDK whats going on with me, but its starting to bother me.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

do you temp? cuz if you dont i'd look into it you'll be able to tell if your having a short lp or if you just ovulated sooner in your cycle. If your LP is only 10 days you might want to start taking b6 to help lengthen it as a short Lp doesnt give a egg enough time to implant b4 your lining starts shedding. feel free to check out my charts. its nice cuz you know if its IB or period with a chart cuz ur temp drops if its af if ur temp stays up past 15dpo ur most likely pregnant :) hope this helps :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo